Is dermarolling actually bad for aging?

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I remember this thread
Thread 'Microneedling is bad'
https://looksmax.org/threads/microneedling-is-bad.320969/

basically a lot of user said the skin plumping up from dermarolling is just inflammation which will fuck your skin up long term

same for use on scalp, I heard it causes DHT to rush to the affected area make you norwood harder. despite it making new hair follicles

"You heard." So all speculative bs, meanwhile there are studies showing that it works for increasing collagen and hair growth

But if we're theorizing, yes it probably does increase inflammation. Acute inflammation is the byproduct of a hormetic stressor, (see lifting.) This doesn't mean that it's going to translate to chronic inflammation or worse aging outcomes. And about it increasing DHT, where did that come from? Never heard of that

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, thereallegend, Mewton and 6 others
"You heard." So all speculative bs, meanwhile there are studies showing that it works for increasing collagen and hair growth

But if we're theorizing, yes it probably does increase inflammation. Acute inflammation is the byproduct of a hormetic stressor, (see lifting.) This doesn't mean that it's going to translate to chronic inflammation or worse aging outcomes. And about it increasing DHT, where did that come from? Never heard of that
so i should buy it:owo:?

I
so i should buy it:owo:?
I would suggest the Derminator 2. There is probably some truth to cheap dermarollers doing some harm by tearing skin. But I guarantee adding the Derminator is going to be a net positive

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
I would suggest the Derminator 2. There is probably some truth to cheap dermarollers doing some harm by tearing skin. But I guarantee adding the Derminator is going to be a net positive
derminator is a scam

never seen any proofs of needle quality (literally the only important part of a dermastamp), the seller used to shit on dermapens then made its own. the motor is supposedly good (?) but stamping should still be a more precise method. the cartridges are made in china and also sold there. shipping takes several months with no tracking. no refunds/mental owner. writes extensive articles on why its products mog all others so hard yet fails to pass actual tests (seen her buckyball shit get blasted on longecity or somewhere)

never seen any proofs of needle quality (literally the only important part of a dermastamp), the seller used to shit on dermapens then made its own. the motor is supposedly good (?) but stamping should still be a more precise method. the cartridges are made in china and also sold there. shipping takes several months with no tracking. no refunds/mental owner. writes extensive articles on why its products mog all others so hard yet fails to pass actual tests (seen her buckyball shit get blasted on longecity or somewhere)
I

so should i order a cheap one? i don’t know if 80$ is worth it

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Lawton88
Its highly probable, it increases NO.

Not using any products but instead relying on the metabolic rate and the dedifferentiation to skin cells is just fine

Its highly probable, it increases NO.
Not using any products but instead relying on the metabolic rate and the dedifferentiation to skin cells is just fine
nigga what:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 15698
Haha fair enough, seems like you know more than I do. Could be right

In general though some kind of stamping device is better than a roller, and something automated like the Derminator is going to be worth it because of how much time it saves

Not sure what the other good options are which fit that criteria

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and PYT
so should i order a cheap one? i don’t know if 80$ is worth it
order the least shitty dermastamp you can find. the chink needles are mediocre at best, a bit serrated but better than rolling or some shitty automatic one jfl. get a microscope to test your needles. wish I could find precision manufactured titanium ones tbh
Haha fair enough, seems like you know more than I do. Could be right

In general though some kind of stamping device is better than a roller, and something automated like the Derminator is going to be worth it because of how much time it saves

Not sure what the other good options are which fit that criteria
what time? takes 5 min once a week

• +1
order the least shitty dermastamp you can find. the chink needles are mediocre at best, a bit serrated but better than rolling or some shitty automatic one jfl. get a microscope to test your needles. wish I could find precision manufactured titanium ones tbh

To manually roll your entire scalp and face? Na

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas

What about the DR PEN A6 ?

I remember your thread a year ago saying the derminator bitch was schizo but idk what to get 4 my scalp

I remember this thread
Thread 'Microneedling is bad'
https://looksmax.org/threads/microneedling-is-bad.320969/

basically a lot of user said the skin plumping up from dermarolling is just inflammation which will fuck your skin up long term

same for use on scalp, I heard it causes DHT to rush to the affected area make you norwood harder. despite it making new hair follicles

It's worked for me big time in regrowing hair and I have got some gains rolling my face. I use a 1.5mm for both. Once you roll your face a few times you only need to do it once every 2 months or so after that. I roll my scalp roughly every 2 weeks.

I wouldn't roll face except for scars however unless you have reached your 30s.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Preoximerianas, PYT and 1 other person
It's worked for me big time in regrowing hair and I have got some gains rolling my face. I use a 1.5mm for both. Once you roll your face a few times you only need to do it once every 2 months or so after that. I roll my scalp roughly every 2 weeks.
Shit hurts now how hard are you supposed to press?

• +1
What about the DR PEN A6 ?

I remember your thread a year ago saying the derminator bitch was schizo but idk what to get 4 my scalp
watch their promo video :owo: it shows the cartridge not even actuate just jiggle around :lul::forcedsmile: it's a shitty cheap chink device. if someone posted the derminator cartridges under a microscope and they were high quality I'd be more convinced but I've yet to see one. honestly stamps are fine there's no need for automatic shit but nearly all products are of low quality and you don't even know until you buy and test them yourself since there's no guarantee. in fact the pens might tangle your hair.

• So Sad
Reactions: PYT
watch their promo video :owo: it shows the cartridge not even actuate just jiggle around :lul::forcedsmile: it's a shitty cheap chink device. if someone posted the derminator cartridges under a microscope and they were high quality I'd be more convinced but I've yet to see one. honestly stamps are fine there's no need for automatic shit but nearly all products are of low quality and you don't even know until you buy and test them yourself since there's no guarantee. in fact the pens might tangle your hair.
Fucking fatal microneedling pill such a discussed thing and only chinks make it w shit bent needles

if I buy a stamp won’t I have to regularly replace?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Shit hurts now how hard are you supposed to press?
I press it some but not crazy hard as I think it's a pain equals gain deal. Not sure how other things work like a stamp etc but there are a bunch of people with real good results just rolling and changing out rollers after a few months.

• +1
Fucking fatal microneedling pill such a discussed thing and only chinks make it w shit bent needles

don't think so. it's just shitty but lasts a while I guess. not forever of course. they aren't bent but serrated. here are some drs140a pics I took. I used another type but this one had better tips. sometimes even down the shaft there are imperfections that could tear the skin

• +1
  • Woah

also I checked again now after using it several times and the little blades on the tips have lessened (probably broken off) but along all the shafts irregularities have formed. but they don't look very bad. also I didn't notice any significant blunting at all just yet. overall I'd recommend using it on your scalp first a couple times and then on the face if you're gonna use this for face. also it seems that they've released a new version of this product (at least the plastic is different) so your mileage may vary

• +1
Reactions: PYT

Say for acne scars, what product would I apply after dermarolling? Hylauronic acid?