Is driving a Lambo cringe?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Is daily driving a Lambo cringe? is it better to get a G-class/i8 or maybe even something less like a Tesla/S550?

It's pretty cringe to drive a lambo daily. Drive something less loud like a mercedes.

Depends how rich you are and where you live

Just everyday Jewish things

• Woah
Reactions: dat feel
why would a lambo be cringe, a toyota prius is infinitely more cringe

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
why are they shit? r8s are cringe
Cuz they are the typical influencer car and every nigga can rent one for a day. They also slow asf compared to other cars in that price range. Also R8's are beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and BoredPrince
Cuz they are the typical influencer car and every nigga can rent one for a day. They also slow asf compared to other cars in that price range. Also R8's are beautiful.
fym they cost the same to rent as every car u listed. idgaf about speed. if i wanted a fast car i would get a tesla S plaid but that shit is lame.

The main reason i like i8s is because of the butterfly doors.

cringe

Last edited:
Having super car for a daily driver is typically seen as cringe or try hard, unless you have multiple cars

For a daily driver, if you have money that is, you should aim for luxury cars, Tesla is a good choice if you're looking for electric car

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
Any car that is liked by the ethnic nouveau riche (Gulf royalty and the like) is automatically cringe IMO
If you have money to spare go with something vintage like a JDM classic

View attachment dmsxnitvtul91.jpg