Phoenix

Platinum
Wdyt

• Ugh..
Reactions: TheAnomaly
That's a good looksmaxxing question.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Deleted member 10987 and Zias
Yeah if she's not a virgin then you're eating out a girl with leftover cum dna in her.

Its kinda cucked imo if she's a whore but i'd eat virgin pussy out ngl.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, ShowerMaxxing, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
yes because you aim to please a used up female whos had dozens of dicks inside of it already and you are basically licking cum of other dudes, nothing alpha about any of this, you are just a low t beta if you do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, LastHopeForNorman, Offensive Bias and 4 others
Nice poll

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Yeah if she's not a virgin then you're eating out a girl with leftover cum dna in her.

Its kinda cucked imo if she's a whore but i'd eat virgin pussy out ngl.
Yeah same. I thought I was the only one who thought this, and it was more of a "Middle Eastern" thing. The only time I went down on a chick was when she was a virgin, and another bitch who lied about being a virgin :LOL:

Albeit technically kissing, or sucking the tits of a girl is the same thing, since she could have been sucking dick or have a load on her tits at one point

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 10987
yes because you aim to please a used up female whos had dozens of dicks inside of it already and you are basically licking cum of other dudes, nothing alpha about any of this, you are just a low t beta if you do
Was going to call you a incel but then I remembered that the Romans thought eating pussy was for low t faggots so yea you’re right, the Romans were the most based civilization ever

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, TheAnomaly and Deleted member 10987
Was going to call you a incel but then I remembered that the Romans thought eating pussy was for low t faggots so yea you’re right, the Romans were the most based civilization ever
Did you really get cucked by fin? :feelsuhh:

Did you really get cucked by fin? :feelsuhh:
Ruined me, literally destroyed my bones and gave me osteoporosis and melted the fat pads in my face too, aged me 30 years and that’s all on top of breaking my dick of course :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Phoenix
cannibal trait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335 and Deleted member 10987
Yeah if she is not virgin

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix
Idc imma still do it. If I need someone on an incel forum to tell me if its alpha or beta to do something, I am already wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 13197
we'll see after im done with your mom

Ruined me, literally destroyed my bones and gave me osteoporosis and melted the fat pads in my face too, aged me 30 years and that’s all on top of breaking my dick of course :feelswhy:
Sorry to hear that man. And these idiots are telling me to hop on fin and minox. Yeah right, rather go bald

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Idc imma still do it. If I need someone on an incel forum to tell me if its alpha or beta to do something, I am already wrong
It's fun ngl, as long as she's clean and not a hoe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
realitypilled here, most girls would break up if you didn't do oral tbh. It turns them on a lot.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 13197
No and tbh I love it

Yeah
Giving pleasure to one person without receiving anything yourself is pretty beta

Yeah
Giving pleasure to one person without receiving anything yourself is pretty beta
Obviously she would return the favor :LOL: I surely hope no one here gives oral and gets nothing back :lul::lul:

I've never done it. Licked one though (virginal), just to see if it had any particular taste.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Phoenix
Tastes honestly like nothing provided she washes it first otherwise it tastes like sweat
As long as she's healthy and doesn't put random shit in her cunt right?

I heard some women's vagina can smell like decaying sea fauna.

• JFL
Reactions: Phoenix
As long as she's healthy and doesn't put random shit in her cunt right?

I heard some women's vagina can smell like decaying sea fauna.
You heard right 😆

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Offensive Bias