Is faking status on social media legit?

mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
I'm thinking I could just have bot followers, bot comments and bot likes on my IG, then use the fake status to seal the deal with women I meet in real life. I would chat a woman up, then eventually I would ask her for her IG somewhere in the conversation. I follow her, then she goes to my profile and sees me and my bot army and it pushes her attraction over the required threshold for banging. What do you guys think?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Rift, Lorsss and 2 others
noone cares about SM status

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, LowTierNormie, Ogmanman and 2 others
I'm thinking I could just have bot followers, bot comments and bot likes on my IG, then use the fake status to seal the deal with women I meet in real life. I would chat a woman up, then eventually I would ask her for her IG somewhere in the conversation. I follow her, then she goes to my profile and sees me and my bot army and it pushes her attraction over the required threshold for banging. What do you guys think?
Inb4 instagram removes likes

We should all make new IG accounts and start following each other and should like each others posts and stuff for popularity imo.

This plan was proposed by @Shrek from looksmaxxing. Citations needed.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Rift, DoctorPMA and 6 others
terrible idea

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Ogmanman
Yes. People are sheep, if they see other people following/interacting/liking you they'll be more likely to interact with you

They are so many average people gaining off fake status its unbelievable

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and DidntRead
We should all make new IG accounts and start following each other and should like each others posts and stuff for popularity imo.

Fuck I'm so down but would be scared you guys would troll the girls following me

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Rift and IWantToMax
Fuck I'm so down but would be scared you guys would troll the girls following me
Yeah I'd be down too, would be cool to know you.
I just don't want to get doxed

I know a incel called biv he runs some inceldiscord server he is not rich or anything just a white guy in America
But he has many egfs orbiting him he doesn't give them money or anything

social proof theory is real

I see subhumans with 1k likes on Facebook/IG all the time lmao, but it only attracts low status ugly hoes IMO.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Enlil
I see subhumans with 1k likes on Facebook/IG all the time lmao, but it only attracts low status ugly hoes IMO.
Yes, this concept is underrated. Ugly hoes are more attracted to ugly men social maxxing. Hot hoes aren’t.

People aren’t stupid they know how to spot bot followers extremely easily

Good idea in theory, but in practice itll be doxx central
Plus i dont want a psler to comment "nice 3/4 im mirin dat high t caveman brow ridge" on any of my pics

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, mikeock and Rift
we need a socialmediamaxx hack to ascend ngl, any ideas? apart of making fake accounts that is irrelevant in 2020.

we need a socialmediamaxx hack to ascend ngl, any ideas? apart of making fake accounts that is irrelevant in 2020.

Go to like exchange groups on Facebook, ez pz.