Is frauding 4cm of height from shoelifts too much?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Title, planning to height fraud. Bought some tret for my skin, hitting the gym, my finances are starting to look better and I can now make some real progress. How many cm of height is too much to fraud from shoelifts alone? I'm 165cm for reference. My shoes docs give 3.6cm, and af1 gives 3cm btw

@Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @Tinydragon98 @Predeterminism @inferiorpispot234 @Curry Suicide @RabidRosaries @currylightskin

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Danish_Retard, currylightskin and 1 other person
Over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, GetShrekt, Austrian Oak and 6 others
Nope some basketball shoes gives 4cm

I recommend 5.5cm lifts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Yeah it’s too much. Only fraud 1-2 cm + shoes. You can’t risk being caught

• +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg, fauxfox, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 1 other person
165cm.... you already know where this is going bro, its over for you bro. I dont wanna be negative but someones gotta be real with you bro. Its over.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, GetShrekt, Descargue96 and 4 others
Yeah it’s too much. Only fraud 1-2 cm + shoes. You can’t risk being caught
You think 2cm fraud with AF1 is okay?
165cm.... you already know where this is going bro, its over for you bro. I dont wanna be negative but someones gotta be real with you bro. Its over.
>dude just rot online and cry it’s better than slightly improving your situation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 16110, subhuman to mtn and 7 others

>dude just rot online and cry it’s better than slightly improving your situation
I think you shouldn’t shoelift at all, not for bluepill reasons but because if someone notices it’s over, the shame would be unbearable. Just wear afs or timbs

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I think you shouldn’t shoelift at all, not for bluepill reasons but because if someone notices it’s over, the shame would be unbearable. Just wear afs or timbs
I’m talking about in clubs or bars, my normie friends are already aware about my looks autism lol

• +1

2cm fraud lmao what are u a girl

stop being high inhib. fraud 10cm even

work boots or other boots (5cm)

5.5cm lifts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL, subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 20519 and 10 others
No one will notice the lifts themselves, some close friends will probably realize you've gotten taller though

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Growth Plate and FailedNormieManlet
Cope you just say
Its okay for women to fraud with makeup and pushup bras but the moment I wear lifts and own a vibrator I'm the villian ??

No one can say shit back after this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801, RecessedChinCel, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I’m talking about in clubs or bars, my normie friends are already aware about my looks autism lol
Sure but then you take the girl home, take your shoes off and become much shorter. She might be like wtf. I think even amnesia talked about that issue.

My controversial blackpill opinion is you should present your unfrauded self, that way there’s no charade to keep up and you might end up surprising foids positively. I dont even put my height on dating apps

• +1
No one will notice the lifts themselves, some close friends will probably realize you've gotten taller though
I would probably fraud like 2cm at work. But I’m talking about clubbing and stuff, idc if my normie friends know I am frauding in clubs lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
Cope you just say
Its okay for women to fraud with makeup and pushup bras but the moment I wear lifts and own a vibrator and suddenly I'm the villian

No one can say shit back after this
Niggas talked about wearing make up in the other thread so i guess so

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and ReadBooksEveryday
I would probably fraud like 2cm at work. But I’m talking about clubbing and stuff, idc if my normie friends know I am frauding in clubs lol.
You can easily up to 6cm without anyone noticing. Just don't wear shorts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
Sure but then you take the girl home, take your shoes off and become much shorter. She might be like wtf. I think even amnesia talked about that issue.

My controversial blackpill opinion is you should present your unfrauded self, that way there’s no charade to keep up and you might end up surprising foids positively. I dont even put my height on dating apps
I’m not too concerned about taking shoes off and being fucked over sort of thing. My shoes already give a lot of height as it is, and I’m probably going to be going for brown girls too - so I’ll probably height mog them anyways

• +1
I am 177cm, my shoes give me 8,5cm height

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Oberyn and Growth Plate
Nah, I wore 2 inch lifts to nightclub, best decision of my life. Slayed a korean girl. Bittercurry here btw, how have you been bhai.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Age?

• +1
Nah, I wore 2 inch lifts to nightclub, best decision of my life. Slayed a korean girl. Bittercurry here btw, how have you been bhai.
Omg bhai, no way??? I’ve been good man, I improved my looks a bit. And graduated from uni too. How have you been? Good seeing you bro <3

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 21700
i have timbs and airmax 2090 that add about 4.1cm and I wear 3cm lifts with them. nobody cares when I take them off

• +1

You fraud noone but yourself. Whenever you come to the realisation that its over, you get a better understanding of the situation. You dont have high hopes that end up doing more damage, and you find other ways to cope.

Omg bhai, no way??? I’ve been good man, I improved my looks a bit. And graduated from uni too. How have you been? Good seeing you bro <3
send me new pictures. I too finally cut that mess of a hair I had. Also congrats on the graduation.

• +1
Is this including shoes?
No not including shoes which are like 0.7" on average. I'd get elevator shoes, subtract 0.7" from it and that's how much taller you can claim

• +1
i have timbs and airmax 2090 that add about 4.1cm and I wear 3cm lifts with them. nobody cares when I take them off
Is this at work or in clubs?
You fraud noone but yourself. Whenever you come to the realisation that its over, you get a better understanding of the situation. You dont have high hopes that end up doing more damage, and you find other ways to cope.
I’ve been in this community for like 6 years now. Idc I’m improving my life now and taking action

• JFL
Reactions: Trustworthyfish
He’s nt and normie face, already had some slays

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Trustworthyfish

I’ve been in this community for like 6 years now. Idc I’m improving my life now and taking action
when im just walking around outside

• +1
@FailedNormieManlet stuff like this is really low key. Because they are high ankle shoes the outside heel height looks comparable to regular shoes, while the sole is just higher up. These would make you able to claim 5'7 or 5'8 irl

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and FailedNormieManlet
Sup bitter bhai :whatfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 21700
muscles bodybuilding GIF

:feelsohh:

@FailedNormieManlet stuff like this is really low key. Because they are high ankle shoes the outside heel height looks comparable to regular shoes, while the sole is just higher up. These would make you able to claim 5'7 or 5'8 irl
These look ideal for work. I will deffo consider them jfl

• +1
Yea im NEET until September 12, college starts then, btw i got VIT :Comfy:
oh nice nice enjoy while you can, best of luck with that. I heard its a decent enough uni.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
oh nice nice enjoy while you can, best of luck with that. I heard its a decent enough uni.
Thanks bro, Im gonna need slaying advice from you bhai :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
rtt. no more coping with these mickey mouse looksmaxxes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Wallenberg, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
These look ideal for work. I will deffo consider them jfl
Also I feel like if you're shorter than most of your friends you can pull it off. Like if your friends are mostly 5'9, they won't care if they are aware you wear elevator shoes since they are still taller than you if you have them on.

Compared to me, most of my friends are my height or slightly shorter, if I wear those shoes I linked I'd be 6'1-6'2 and they'd def notice my shoes make me taller especially whenever I take them off when inside. I'm planning to only wear to clubs or parties cuz of this.

• +1
Are you 5'5 counting the height that hair adds btw? :feelshehe:

1 inch lifts should be enough tbh, dont care about it too much

• +1
Title, planning to height fraud. Bought some tret for my skin, hitting the gym, my finances are starting to look better and I can now make some real progress. How many cm of height is too much to fraud from shoelifts alone? I'm 165cm for reference. My shoes docs give 3.6cm, and af1 gives 3cm btw

@Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @Tinydragon98 @Predeterminism @inferiorpispot234 @Curry Suicide @RabidRosaries @currylightskin
Fraud with leg transplants from some nba player, it must work, I need it too bhai

• JFL
Also I feel like if you're shorter than most of your friends you can pull it off. Like if your friends are mostly 5'9, they won't care if they are aware you wear elevator shoes since they are still taller than you if you have them on.

Compared to me, most of my friends are my height or slightly shorter, if I wear those shoes I linked I'd be 6'1-6'2 and they'd def notice my shoes make me taller whenever I take them off when inside. I'm planning to only wear to clubs or parties cuz of this.
I’m not too worried about friends knowing since my height has always been a bit of a meme in my friends group and they’ve literally told me to get lifts before. It’s more about the lifts or looking weird on me at work (new work place btw) or in clubs

• Woah

Do you live in the west? Have you gotten any puss?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
I’m not too worried about friends knowing since my height has always been a bit of a meme in my friends group and they’ve literally told me to get lifts before. It’s more about the lifts or looking weird on me at work (new work place btw) or in clubs
based friends tbh

• +1
Reactions: ThatDude023, EggKing and FailedNormieManlet