Is glucosamine good?

Matheus

Matheus

Mistral
The height increase is a nice side effect although it's most likely cope. Some say it inhibits IGF-1, is it worth it still? It promotes bone growth, soft tissue health, reduces risk of arthritis, etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MongolTurk and PseudoMaxxer
no dude, mcdonalds is all you need for height (irony)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, diamondbill, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
The height increase is a nice side effect although it's most likely cope. Some say it inhibits IGF-1, is it worth it still? It promotes bone growth, soft tissue health, reduces risk of arthritis, etc

Yes! You should especially apply it to your knees if you run a lot often.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Matheus
no dude, mcdonalds is all you need for height (irony)
It's not even bad advice if your growth plates aren't fused bc it promotes insulin and IGF-1 at the cost of shit overall health

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
No:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Ye makes ya nob fat

• Hmm...
Reactions: Matheus
  • JFL
  • JFL
b need more opinions on this

It retains height good, ive been using it for a while, but it wasnt untill i stopped all spine-compressing exercises that i really started to notice the benefits of glucosamine. I have a lamp in my home, that i hit my head with constantly now, even at night. Before, i only did that in the morning.

Is it because of the glucosamine, or stopping all spine compressing exercises, i dont know, but i think its a combination of those two.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Matheus
It retains height good, ive been using it for a while, but it wasnt untill i stopped all spine-compressing exercises that i really started to notice the benefits of glucosamine. I have a lamp in my home, that i hit my head with constantly now, even at night. Before, i only did that in the morning.

Is it because of the glucosamine, or stopping all spine compressing exercises, i dont know, but i think its a combination of those two.
Yeah probably a combination. But you can't really stop spine compressing exercises can you? Unless you replaced them with similar exercises

• +1
Reactions: andy9432

What's spine compressing exercises

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and andy9432
Yeah probably a combination. But you can't really stop spine compressing exercises can you? Unless you replaced them with similar exercises
Ive stopped doing every spine compressing exercise, and replaced it with alternatives. Are some of the spine compressing exercises better? Probably. But i lost significant height after every gym session it made me insecure

• +1
What's spine compressing exercises
Squats, Deadlifts, overhead press, Pushups, Bench press (because of the arch) leg press, hip thrust, back extensions, barbell rows, seated rows

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Matheus and Napoleon1800
Squats, Deadlifts, overhead press, Pushups, Bench press (because of the arch) leg press, hip thrust, back extensions, barbell rows, seated rows
Nigga then how am I meant to lift weights

• +1
Reactions: andy9432 and Matheus
Ive stopped doing every spine compressing exercise, and replaced it with alternatives. Are some of the spine compressing exercises better? Probably. But i lost significant height after every gym session it made me insecure
Just go the gym in the evening when you don't go out? Idk

• +1
Can you send me your calisthenics routine? Appreciate it 🙏
3x sets neutral grip if u have. Or face away v bar dips

3x single arm cross body machine chest press

4x banded horizontal behind neck press this is push day

3x sets l sit pullups

3x sets gironda chin ups

4x sets banded single arm rows, preferably on a v bar dip station as a finisher

Thats it, Im alternating between this every single day, with a few leg exercises thrown in at home (banded hamstring curl, pistol squats, reverse hyperextensiln 90 degree legs)

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
3x sets neutral grip if u have. Or face away v bar dips

3x single arm cross body machine chest press

4x banded horizontal behind neck press this is push day

3x sets l sit pullups

3x sets gironda chin ups

4x sets banded single arm rows, preferably on a v bar dip station as a finisher

Thats it, Im alternating between this every single day, with a few leg exercises thrown in at home (banded hamstring curl, pistol squats, reverse hyperextensiln 90 degree legs)
Legend

• Love it