Is going to a shooting range crossing the line

Repentsinner

Repentsinner

No freaks
I think if they are there they are probably gonna kill I wouldn't play with them even Elliot Rodgers did it

I think if they are there they are probably gonna kill I wouldn't play with them even Elliot Rodgers did it
dude what the fuck are you on about? i go to the range every single weekend with one friend from my old school and we shoot my revolver ar15 and m4a1 and he's got a remington which has a shit ton of kick but as long as ur a responsible owner mentally right and not a fucking goofy weirdo you'll be fine, if you're going to a range there's like no chance no ones gonna harm u it's gonna be a safe controlled space with trained gun owners who have been thru background checks most lieklky (if ur in tx then it's private sale) but if anyone tries any dumb shit there will be hella ppl with guns to help u out if anyone tries to hurt u which they wont. people go to the range to target practice not to kill each other wtf lmao just be cool dont overthink shit take some cbd gummies and ashwaghanda and get rid of ur anxiety going to a shooting range is not crossingthe line it's your right as an american (im assuming ur american) to own a firearm under the second amendment especially in 2023 you never know what's going to happen so u always gotta be prepared it is literally ur human right to protection. stay safe dawg < 3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31388 and PointOfNoReturn