Is having a fringe hairstyle a good idea for a long face?

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
My face is kinda long, with a large forehead and my hairline is receding a bit at the temples.

Would a fringe haircut look good? With short sides?

I currently have long hair.

6A5ECBE8 E1A2 42A5 932F 66D5D39F77BF

Pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2788
You can fraud a wider face if you shave your sideburns the right way, and you can also make your forehead look shorter.
With the sideburns, you are just shaving them back around your zygomatic arch, also makes the arch looks more prominent.

It really helps with my low fwhr

• +1
You can fraud a wider face, and you can also make your forehead look shorter.

It really helps with my low fwhr
I just posted a pic can you give me your updated opinion now?

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
look pretty dark triad I'm mirin

• +1
look pretty dark triad I'm mirin
Thanks i also have a lot of tattoos (old school) i recommend, girls love it. It also looks cool tbh i like it

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Lux
I just posted a pic can you give me your updated opinion now?
Yea your forehead is pretty tall so i'd recommend pulling the hair over it slightly

Not to drift off topic but,
waxing/plucking that uni-brow should be a top priority too, pretty easy looksmax (I have a slight one too)

Yea your forehead is pretty tall so i'd recommend pulling the hair over it slightly

Not to drift off topic but,
waxing/plucking that uni-brow should be a top priority too, pretty easy looksmax (I have a slight one too)
Thanks man. I think once i get tired of my long hair i will try a fringe. I thought about curtains but i realized it doesn’t fit me. Curtains are only for guys with prettyboys faces.

And i already trimmed and shaped my brows, looks good now :)

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Yes would look good on you, maybe messy fringe as well, but also get rid of that monobrow. I don’t think your forehead is big though. Normal

• +1
Yes would look good on you, maybe messy fringe as well, but also get rid of that monobrow. I don’t think your forehead is big though. Normal
Yeah i did that already. I will make a thread about a eyebrow razor i bought and how i shaped to make my eyebrow positive tilted. Pretty easy looksmax.

pick your unibrows asap

• +1
do it again you'll look better
unibrow is super ethnic trait
No i meant that i did it already, after i took this picture. I bought an eyebrow razor for shaping and i was able to make my eyebrows positive tilted. I will make a thread about it. Pretty easy looksmax, positive tilted eyebrows is such a halo imo

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Tira a monocelha

• +1