Is having no feelings to a foid good or bad

W

whotthehell

Iron
I sincerely can't attach to her, like we meet we talk we have sex we cuddle we do all that shit that would be considered pair bonding, but I don't really feel it, I am too blackpill depraved that I can't look at the girl and think wow she is so good girl, so special to me, she would have my kids ect, I just think ok good fuck, ok nice time together spent, really cool, good emotions, but I don't think she the one, or I am in love, I barely have any feelings towards her, idk, am I mentally ill?

No you're just not a simp and that's based.

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell
I dont know man, I am unable to see people the same after discovering BP.

• +1
Reactions: Vetar and whotthehell
I dont know man, I am unable to see people the same after discovering BP.
fr but I feel like a robot, like I see this person I know she is with me for looks or my voice or whatever and I can't therefore take it seriously, cause deep down I know if I she wouldn't found me attractive which is purely random, genetics are random, therefore it's not me, so why would I feel a connection, it's too superficial to be considered pure, beautiful. Ah..

fr but I feel like a robot, like I see this person I know she is with me for looks or my voice or whatever and I can't therefore take it seriously, cause deep down I know if I she wouldn't found me attractive which is purely random, genetics are random, therefore it's not me, so why would I feel a connection, it's too superficial to be considered pure, beautiful. Ah..
I have never experienced sex, supposedly it shiuzld be strong feeling. Maybe you are not somehow compatible?

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell
I have never experienced sex, supposedly it shiuzld be strong feeling. Maybe you are not somehow compatible?
combination of being aspie and late bloomer, ugly through development years made me this way, I think

• Hmm...
Reactions: ihearvoices