Is hypergamy (or whatever it’s called) just natural?

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
It gets a lot of hate here, but like….why wouldn’t women want to date up? Who chooses an ugly broke nigga with better options available?

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, itorroella9 and Deleted member 14978
Yea

We're the same. Everyone wants more and better

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, itorroella9, hebbewem and 2 others
Yea

Kinda but not everyone

For example i try to date down because i know i'm ugly but i still get rejected

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
Kinda but not everyone

For example i try to date down because i know i'm ugly but i still get rejected

Well what you do says nothing about your nature, because what you do is limited by your opportunities. But if you could pull almost any girl you want, you'd fuck a lot of different girls because that's in your nature

Well what you do says nothing about your nature, because what you do is limited by your opportunities. But if you could pull almost any girl you want, you'd fuck a lot of different girls because that's in your nature
I don't think so tbh

I have had a major oneitis on this one girl for just about a year now

goes both ways tbh. its human nature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 15305 and Deleted member 15698
Men date down because it’s easier.

Hence WMAF.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
I don't think so tbh

You don't know what the future holds, and you have no idea how different you can be from what you expected.

I remember being younger and having a crush on this girl. She was really my oneitis at the time man. If she flirted with me in class I got butterflies, at that time I believed if I got her that would be everything I've ever dreamed of. I didn't give a fuck about other girls

Fast forward 12 years. I regularly fuck girls who are way hotter than her and I barely care, it gives me maybe 20% as much satisfaction as I got back then from talking to her on the phone. And it's not about her, because I fucked her a few years ago. The opportunity came up and I wanted to flex to myself. But it gave me almost no satisfaction outside of for maybe a day.

The more we get, the more we want. Our dopamine and oxytocin just become increasingly desensitized. That's why beautiful people break up all the time. That's why men cheat, that's why women toss us aside like we're nothing for the next guy out of the blue. This is that era man, and most of us aren't going to wind up with "true love"

The only people spared this fate will be young & inexperienced guys and girls who happen to find a good match early, fall in love, and never get played. Basically every couple I know who's still together and successful fits that blueprint

You don't know what the future holds, and you have no idea how different you can be from what you expected.

I remember being younger and having a crush on this girl. She was really my oneitis at the time man. If she flirted with me in class I got butterflies, at that time I believed if I got her that would be everything I've ever dreamed of. I didn't give a fuck about other girls

Fast forward 12 years. I regularly fuck girls who are way hotter than her and I barely care, it gives me maybe 20% as much satisfaction as I got back then from talking to her on the phone. And it's not about her, because I fucked her a few years ago. The opportunity came up and I wanted to flex to myself. But it gave me almost no satisfaction outside of for maybe a day.

The more we get, the more we want. Our dopamine and oxytocin just become increasingly desensitized. That's why beautiful people break up all the time. That's why men cheat, that's why women toss us aside like we're nothing for the next guy out of the blue. This is that era man, and most of us aren't going to wind up with "true love"

The only people spared this fate will be young & inexperienced guys and girls who happen to find a good match early, fall in love, and never get played. Basically every couple I know who's still together and successful fits that blueprint
Possibly

But i've never really been that person who wanted more when i already have enough

I don't desire shit like a ferrari or going to harvard or whatever the fuck

i'm happy with a run of the mill volkswagen a generic suburban house and finishing high school

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Deleted member 15698
Possibly

But i've never really been that person who wanted more when i already have enough

I don't desire shit like a ferrari or going to harvard or whatever the fuck

i'm happy with a run of the mill volkswagen a generic suburban house and finishing high school
Finishing high school. Bingo. It's okay brother, you're young. Just enjoy the ride, everything is great for you. Every new experience. But read my reply above

Finishing high school. Bingo. It's okay brother, you're young. Just enjoy the ride, everything is great for you. Every new experience. But read my reply above
No, the problem is i never finished high school lol. I am now pursued by the government and have had to attend several courts for dropping out at 16. And it is impossible to go back without wasting 10 years of my life. So now i am in a constant state of being targeted. It is annoying

No, the problem is i never finished high school lol. I am now pursued by the government and have had to attend several courts for dropping out at 16. And it is impossible to go back without wasting 10 years of my life. So now i am in a constant state of being targeted. It is annoying
Lmao what, you idiot why'd you do that 🤣 How old are you?

Yea

yes and know, women are scientifically more likely to engage in in hypergamy than men but yes in general humans just do that in general

I don't think so tbh

This is the result of having a "oneitis", naive user:

Screenshot from 2021 10 16 17 46 33

yes and know, women are scientifically more likely to engage in in hypergamy than men but yes in general humans just do that in general
Only because on average, men have less opportunity to do so. If you have any slayer friends irl, you know good and well that almost all of them cheat on their girls like it's nothing

Lmao what, you idiot why'd you do that 🤣 How old are you?
I did it because the school system in the netherlands is shit and segregates people into groups, i was placed into the lowest group + special education. i had no future regardless so i spared myself the pain

Yes, and it is a good thing in terms of human evolution and natural selection.

Yes humans are superficial and its not exclusive to women like most think they just act on it more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and JosephGarrot123
Natural doesn’t mean good

It's kinda natural, but it's a flaw of female nature, that used to be adaptive in ancient times, but not anymore.

Kinda like our craving for sugar. It used to direct us to search for fruit, but now it only makes us obese. The most successful dudes and foids are those who manage to tame their instincts. Historically, the best way to achieve that on the level of society was religion.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and itorroella9

High iq. Maybe there is a way to keep the dopamine from desensitizing? Like giving a cold shoulder some of the days? It's honestly a huge issue but I guess humans are meant to just fuck and reproduce, not marry

High iq. Maybe there is a way to keep the dopamine from desensitizing? Like giving a cold shoulder some of the days? It's honestly a huge issue but I guess humans are meant to just fuck and reproduce, not marry
Haha nah man, there isn't. People try these kind of things all the time, and it may work temporarily if you deprive yourself of enjoyable things, but you just shoot back to where you were the second you reimmerse.

It's not a huge deal, that's just life. I still get satisfaction and happiness being in bed with a beautiful girl. But it's not going to totally melt my brain the way it would have when I was a teenager. The upside to this is the more grounded you become, the more you'll attract women. I know this site thinks it's solely face but, when you are truly non reactive, women will notice and get wet. Interacting with girls now is a different world from when I was 18.

Haha nah man, there isn't. People try these kind of things all the time, and it may work temporarily if you deprive yourself of enjoyable things, but you just shoot back to where you were the second you reimmerse.

It's not a huge deal, that's just life. I still get satisfaction and happiness being in bed with a beautiful girl. But it's not going to totally melt my brain the way it would have when I was a teenager. The upside to this is the more grounded you become, the more you'll attract women. I know this site thinks it's solely face but, when you are truly non reactive, women will notice and get wet. Interacting with girls now is a different world from when I was 18.
That's the problem. I started dating someone a month ago, and I can feel love just fading away. It used to be so strong it was all I could think about all day. Now it's probably half of that. I don't want it to end tbh, this shit would deadass break my heart

That's the problem. I started dating someone a month ago, and I can feel love just fading away. It used to be so strong it was all I could think about all day. Now it's probably half of that. I don't want it to end tbh, this shit would deadass break my heart

Well, on one hand welcome to life. That completely overwhelming in love, crazy about her sensation I felt a few times in high school, maybe once early college? I've never felt that once in the past 7 years, I never will again. And that's after several girlfriends who were way hotter, sweeter, and better in every way. I've still loved girls but it's more composed, restrained, subtle. It's not gonna be the same as when you're a kid

On the other hand, this shouldn't compromise your satisfaction with the relationship. You should still enjoy it and want to be in it. You're saying shit like "I don't want it to end." That tells me that either she's just not a good fit for you and you subconsciously want out, or she's drifting away from you, you feel it and are in denial, but want to feel in control over it so you're projecting what you sense coming from her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
Well, on one hand welcome to life. That completely overwhelming in love, crazy about her sensation I felt a few times in high school, maybe once early college? I've never felt that once in the past 7 years, I never will again. And that's after several girlfriends who were way hotter, sweeter, and better in every way. I've still loved girls but it's more composed, restrained, subtle. It's not gonna be the same as when you're a kid

On the other hand, this shouldn't compromise your satisfaction with the relationship. You should still enjoy it and want to be in it. You're saying shit like "I don't want it to end." That tells me that either she's just not a good fit for you and you subconsciously want out, or she's drifting away from you, you feel it and are in denial, but want to feel in control over it so you're projecting what you sense coming from her
I feel it in both of us. I am freshman in college, she is my 2nd girlfriend. Idk, I really don't wanna drift apart. Should I just marry speedrun?

I feel it in both of us. I am freshman in college, she is my 2nd girlfriend. Idk, I really don't wanna drift apart. Should I just marry speedrun?

No lmao, you should not. The relationship is already drifting, and you're both college freshmen. I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but this one is a wrap for sure.

You can play this out one of two ways

1) Deny what you already know, pretend it's fine or fixable. Dump increasing amounts of effort in to trying to win back her interest, and at some point she's gonna stick a knife in your heart. Cry about it for weeks or months.

2) Mentally check out now because you understand the relationship is over. Keep her around for sex if you must but start working on lining some other prospects up (this is what girls do and it's optimal).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
No lmao, you should not. The relationship is already drifting, and you're both college freshmen. I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but this one is a wrap for sure.

You can play this out one of two ways

1) Deny what you already know, pretend it's fine or fixable. Dump increasing amounts of effort in to trying to win back her interest, and at some point she's gonna stick a knife in your heart. Cry about it for weeks or months.

2) Mentally check out now because you understand the relationship is over. Keep her around for sex if you must but start working on lining some other prospects up (this is what girls do and it's optimal).
Over. What part of FL u from btw. I am from FL too lmao

It's kinda natural, but it's a flaw of female nature, that used to be adaptive in ancient times, but not anymore.

Kinda like our craving for sugar. It used to direct us to search for fruit, but now it only makes us obese. The most successful dudes and foids are those who manage to tame their instincts. Historically, the best way to achieve that on the level of society was religion.
Why is it a flaw

It gets a lot of hate here, but like….why wouldn’t women want to date up? Who chooses an ugly broke nigga with better options available?
I don't think hypergamy is natural. The whole point of relationships and sex is to create succesful offspring, attractiveness is nothing else than what we perceive as healthy. If everyone was attractive/"healthy", I believe it was be one big orgy fest and everyone would be fucking.

hypergamy = genetic progress in the future

Humans are both a pair bonding species (monogamous) and a tournament species (90/10 esque distribution). Due to recent changes in dating dynamics, it seems that society as a whole has become more biased to the tournament type of sexual selection atleast in some parts of the world.

So hypergamy is natural, but is not the only type of mating strategy in humans.