Is Indeed a good way to get a job?

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Looked up jobs within 25 miles and got a ton of results. Does anyone get hired off these Indeed job applications? They have a bunch of data entry positions if I just lie about experience I think they might hire me

But I don't know if any of these indeed jobs are legit or not

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
its a good way to cuck yourself

usually they say something like:

"salary is 50,000-160,000$" and then when you apply for the job they only offer 50k

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 19499, ChristianChad and 1 other person
its a good way to cuck yourself

usually they say something like:

"salary is 50,000-160,000$" and then when you apply for the job they only offer 50k
Yeah a lot of the salaries are suspiciously high...

I mean I'll take what I can get though

Yeah a lot of the salaries are suspiciously high...

I mean I'll take what I can get though
and sometimes they dont even give you the salary they add shit like "stock based compensation" and "insurance" deducted out of your salary so you may think your making like 50k a year but really your making like 30k a year plus 20k in "stock based compensation"

those fucking companies screw you the fuck over, I fucking hate those faggots :feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BoneDensity, ChristianChad and 1 other person
and sometimes they dont even give the the salary they add shit like "stock based compensation" and "insurance" deducted out of your salary so you may think your making like 50k a year but really your making like 30k a year plus 20k in "stock based compensation"

those fucking companies screw you the fuck over, I fucking hate those faggots :feelswah:
Yeah I've never understood that... I can understand why higher level jobs don't just out right say the salary but retail jobs always beat around the bush until you "have the job"

Like some manager tried weaseling me down to 11.50 prior in the interview he asked me shit like what my GPA what sports I played all this shit for 11.50. If I would have known that I would have never applied it would save them time in the long run. Just put it outside the door if I drive around and a place says hiring I won't even bother unless it says for over 15 an hour because I know if they aren't willing to say it then its going to be some serious low ball shit

Like this is what is behind the labor shortage how can you charge 11.50 for labor when people pay 15 an hour somewhere else for a similar role not to mention with inflation

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
Looked up jobs within 25 miles and got a ton of results. Does anyone get hired off these Indeed job applications? They have a bunch of data entry positions if I just lie about experience I think they might hire me

But I don't know if any of these indeed jobs are legit or not
best way is go through a recruiter