Is Instagrammaxing any good?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Obviously you need to look good or else no point. But if you do, then is maxxing your Instagram helpful in any way? Suppose you're someone who travels a lot to exotic lcoations and portrays his NT life/wealth on insta with other guys. foids. Does this help in any way? Or is it cope?

No, it's pure cope.

If you look good and have many followers you get literally showered with deals from eCommerce operators

• +1
Reactions: Phad
statusmaxxing if u have followers

statusmaxx is key

When you exchange info with a girl, it goes 3 ways

1.instagram- most people get a girls insta and that’s it. you can’t do much besides dm, but if the girl truly wanted you, she woulda gave you her #. This is why it helps to have a good ratio of followers to following to show you are desired after more, which could lead to her making positve assumptions.

2. snapchat- this is what all the sluts give out, not much experience with snap

3.number- if you get her number then you are golden. This is because, on insta and snap she can block you. But if she gives you her number she is comfortable enough and thinks that you two could end up as something.

number>snap>insta

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and 11gaijin
Phone3

Only for attention whore foids and orbiters.

Delete that instagram boyo.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
It gives you status. Some ogre friend got really cute girls from insta. He angle/lightfrauds his pictures. I‘m planning to do the same, my high inhib holds me back tbh

• +1
It gives you status. Some ogre friend got really cute girls from insta. He angle/lightfrauds his pictures. I‘m planning to do the same, my high inhib holds me back tbh
Yeah I’ll start instamxxing soon too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Instagram is boring asf. Don't know how people have the energy to keep posting pics on there.

Extremely important for picking up girls in this day in age.
After exchanging IG handles, they like seeing that you have a following good pics. Demonstrates a lot of value for them and usually gets them interested in hanging out with you again

• +1
If your Chad you should do it for an endless rush of dopamin and validation.
If you look average you can fraud hardcore and get some validation + it'll be an important step for statusmaxing. And it will increase your smv for thots.

• +1