Is it a good thing if your jaw makes shadows?

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
Whenever I go and look at myself in the bathroom mirror with good lighting my jaw always makes shadows, only when I'm looking straight forward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Both of you can fuck off my thread. What's your point you low iq 17 year old gormless ignoramuses? You are literally BRAIN DEAD. All you can do is be facetious and offer no constructive input. I will meditate tonight in a dark room and ask a supernatural being to pass the bat virus to your loved ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and PenileFacialSurgery
Both of you can fuck off my thread. What's your point you low iq 17 year old gormless ignoramuses? You are literally BRAIN DEAD. All you can do is be facetious and offer no constructive input. I will meditate tonight in a dark room and ask a supernatural being to pass the bat virus to your loved ones.

lol keep coping subhuman my first rape victim was u alarico ....how can u forget that night ....when i whooped ur tiny fucked up ass 5 times simultaneously and u were crying like a whore bitch help help help i am getting raped oh. My ass is hurting how am i going to take a shit now pex plz stop oh but still i for some unknown reasons i am like this to get rapped by a chad ....and i think u saw some one else i dont rape animals.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and AbandonShip