Is it bad to text girl after date is planned?

Ken

Ken

Equinox
I setup a date with a girl this Friday but she is still texting me. Should I ghost her until Friday, try to end the text conversation, or just keep texting her?

Im scared of saying something that will turn her off but if I ghost her im scared shell forget about me or think I dont care.

She's the most attractive HQNP girl that has agreed to a date with me so far. Shes on par with my oneitis.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, darkness97 and Deleted member 16984
Jfl at incel mentality thinking 10 hours on every little move over a woman

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 9670, Enfant terrible and 1 other person
Not keeping rapport might mean she'll flake

But saying something to turn her off will make her flake

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Afrikancel, Deleted member 9670 and Ken
I setup a date with a girl this Friday but she is still texting me. Should I ghost her until Friday, try to end the text conversation, or just keep texting her?

Im scared of saying something that will turn her off but if I ghost her im scared shell forget about me or think I dont care.

She's the most attractive HQNP girl that has agreed to a date with me so far. Shes on par with my oneitis.
With 1 girl i talked daily and we really hit it off on chat. She couldn’t wait to see me. Depends on the girl but i would just write a bit cuz she can stilö flake even if u chat

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Ken
what kind of autistic post is this :feelsuhh:. you barely know her, if you don't talk to her for days she'll lose interest

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Ken
I miss your oneitis stories. I used to follow them weekly like soap opera

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Ken
I miss your oneitis stories. I used to follow them weekly like soap opera
I havent seen her in 2 months. I just said hi and bye. Last time we had a conversation was 4 months ago when she rejected me. I will probably see her again this week.

I miss her so much :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
With 1 girl i talked daily and we really hit it off on chat. She couldn’t wait to see me. Depends on the girl but i would just write a bit cuz she can stilö flake even if u chat
what kind of autistic post is this :feelsuhh:. you barely know her, if you don't talk to her for days she'll lose interest
Ill keep texting her then. With all the girls who flaked I didnt text them at all after setting up the date. This could be my chance at ascencion.

How old are you op ?

The whole "don't text until the date" thing from PUA is complete bullshit.
You need to build rapport with her. My ex and I would text every day and also talk on the phone before we met.
And then after I slept with them, my exes hated it when I wouldn't text them for like 3 days. "Why haven't you texted me in 3 days?" "Why don't you ever call?" Two of my exes criticized me on the exact same thing!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ken
The whole "don't text until the date" thing from PUA is complete bullshit.
You need to build rapport with her. My ex and I would text every day and also talk on the phone before we met.
And then after I slept with them, my exes hated it when I wouldn't text them for like 3 days. "Why haven't you texted me in 3 days?" "Why don't you ever call?" Two of my exes criticized me on the exact same thing!
Yeah I regret doing that. Now that I think about it the only girls that have ever shown up to a date are girls who I talked to a lot irl before asking them our or if it was a short interaction I texted them a lot.

don't overthink it and do as you please. you're already obsessing over insignificant details.

if it were me I would probably not text her, other than make a confirmation. but that is just because I don't like texting or communicating over the phone.

don't be afraid of losing her and that will set you free.

• +1
man you seem pretty inexperienced for 20s
Im a kissless virgin. I was extremely high-inhib in my teens. In highschool girls would come up to me to start conversations, I was so high-inhib I would answer all their questions with short one word answers. Im pretty sure they thought I was retarded after that.

• So Sad
Reactions: Biggdink
Ideally u want to arrange date not too far ahead so then u wont have to text much anyways

• +1
Reactions: darkness97 and Ken

Send voice notes rather than texts bro. Then make fun of her voice and get her to say certain things. Its a good icebreekaer. Then when u meet you can be like “oh you sound differect” blah blah blah “telephone voice” ect

• Woah
Ghosting her would be the worst mistake. She would think that you lost interest and with that will probably ghost you as well on the date

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16944 and Ken

Bro if she’s texting u and is kinda clingy to u that’s terra good
Anyway you’re gonna have to speak to her one way or another bro maybe u will say smth bad but just do ur best she already likes u

• +1
Bro if she’s texting u and is kinda clingy to u that’s terra good
Anyway you’re gonna have to speak to her one way or another bro maybe u will say smth bad but just do ur best she already likes u
She flaked on me but offered to reschedule. I asked her to facetime

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
She flaked on me but offered to reschedule. I asked her to facetime
Hopefully it goes well for u bro
R u looking ltr and love or just slays

Can anyone confirm if @Ken is Asian? He keeps avoiding the question

• JFL