Is it better to have an IG with 100 followers or to not have IG at all?

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Asking hypotethically, because I didn't use IG for a long time and girls just looked weird at me. Now I have IG with around 500 followers but I don't use it at all, I have some pics on there, but the last post I made was like 2 years ago because I just stopped using IG and don't give a fuck about it.

Most people who know me irl know that I rather use snap for communication and post stories on snap instead

So I started wondering... What is worse, if you have IG with around 100 followers, which is an extremely low amount of followers, considering that an NT person should have at least 1k in this day in age or to just not have IG at all and say that you deleted it or got hacked or whatever excuse comes up in your head?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
Just say your ig got hacked. admitting you only have 100 is pathetic. Or just buy some followers really quick/do some f4f

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Just say your ig got hacked. admitting you only have 100 is pathetic. Or just buy some followers really quick/do some f4f
I have 500

I'll start IGmaxxing in the summer when I actually have some nice places to go for photos and shit

I have 500

I'll start IGmaxxing in the summer when I actually have some nice places to go for photos and shit
I also have around 500 without pics. Just people from my uni.

• Woah
Reactions: Albeacho
Just make a new account

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
I bought around 1.5k followers, the only problem is that the ratio between my posts likes and followers is off. So I guess its also a good idea to buy likes for your posts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bitch
I bought around 1.5k followers, the only problem is that the ratio between my posts and followers is off. So I guess its also a good idea to buy likes for your posts.
Yeah, I also know some sites that offer auto-likes. So when you're out with your friends or something and make a new post you will immediately receive new likes without having to go purchase them...

Makes everything look much more legit, so your friends wouldn't have to wonder how you got like only 3 likes the night you were out with them and then the next day you came home that number suddenly jumped up to like 200 in minutes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, thereallegend, Deleted member 16453 and 1 other person
Thank god I don`t give a shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, thereallegend and Deleted member 16453
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
Say you don't have it

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Bitch
Ex gf hacked it

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17763 and Bitch
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
If you have no ig at least you have plausible deniability and the possibility that you’re cool can’t be ruled out

If you have a pathetic IG with 100 followers than all doubt is removed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong and Richard_Hungwell
i have 80 followers and girls still replied to my dms and agreeing to meet me, its about your face

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Asking hypotethically, because I didn't use IG for a long time and girls just looked weird at me. Now I have IG with around 500 followers but I don't use it at all, I have some pics on there, but the last post I made was like 2 years ago because I just stopped using IG and don't give a fuck about it.

Most people who know me irl know that I rather use snap for communication and post stories on snap instead

So I started wondering... What is worse, if you have IG with around 100 followers, which is an extremely low amount of followers, considering that an NT person should have at least 1k in this day in age or to just not have IG at all and say that you deleted it or got hacked or whatever excuse comes up in your head?
Instagram is very gay. Don't use mainstream social media. That's jewpilled and satanpilled:feelswhat:

• Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I bought around 1.5k followers, the only problem is that the ratio between my posts likes and followers is off. So I guess its also a good idea to buy likes for your posts.
On which website did you buy them?