Is it better to treat women like shit than be nice to them?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Moggie
Doesn’t really matter, it’s face based. Good face = do what you want

Ideal is to treat them like anybody else and NEVER be a doormat, unironically “muh dark triad” has a slightly higher success rate only because it fundamentally lacks the #2 pussy drier (just behind an ugly face) in the world: insecurity
Being a normal fucking person who’s not insecure mogs dark triad to hell and back

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, djaberbod, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
you have to be respectful of women bhai :whatfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18931
you have to be respectful of women bhai :whatfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Moggie
Doesn’t really matter, it’s face based. Good face = do what you want

Ideal is to treat them like anybody else and NEVER be a doormat, unironically “muh dark triad” has a slightly higher success rate only because it fundamentally lacks the #2 pussy drier (just behind an ugly face) in the world: insecurity
Being a normal fucking person who’s not insecure mogs dark triad to hell and back
yeah i talk to them how i would talk to my male friends but if I start acting ruder to women maybe they will like me for being dark triad

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
This is what I do and I think it is a mistake tbh :feelscry:
what's the alternative? i think it's better than acting like a pushover/simp

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
yeah i talk to them how i would talk to my male friends but if I start acting ruder to women maybe they will like me for being dark triad
Think about who you picture in your head when you picture “dark triad”

Is it Michael Cera in a leather jacket? No, that’s not who you picture. You picture a good looking man, don’t you?

Dark triad works for good looking guys, because everything works for good looking guys. Literally just remove all outward expressions of insecurity and you can act however you want from that point, that’s the “ideal” personality. But in doing so, you’re gonna find that personality overall means jack shit, everything is just based on looks.

I’m giving you basically a manual btw
This isn’t an opinion thing, this isn’t “I-I think it works this way ..”
I’m telling you how the world works, objectively
Listen to me if you want truth, listen to an incel if you want to behave like an autistic retard and get 0 pussy

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 18931
what's the alternative? i think it's better than acting like a pushover/simp
Nah an indifferent attitude rather than accomodating might be better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931

Is it Michael Cera in a leather jacket? No, that’s not who you picture. You picture a good looking man, don’t you?

Dark triad works for good looking guys, because everything works for good looking guys. Literally just remove all outward expressions of insecurity and you can act however you want from that point, that’s the “ideal” personality. But in doing so, you’re gonna find that personality overall means jack shit, everything is just based on looks.

Listen to me if you want truth, listen to an incel if you want to behave like an autistic retard and get 0 pussy
Nah an indifferent attitude rather than accomodating might be better.
yeah I act indifferent when I talk to my mates and with women as in I just act how I want to act

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: to be human and Moggie
It's a light triad halo to be a soft guy when it comes to women. A lot of slayers I know are assholes to their fellow men but end up putting their ladies on pedestals jfl

But before all this you need lookz, ugly nice guy is just ITcel :blackpill:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 18931

So facts tho when I think dark triad I think Micheal Marrone not some ugly dude trying to be tough jfl its literally all about looks.

Treat girls like ur a chad, but also look like a chad

in my experience:

i would always ignore the girls that i have not wanted (too ugly for me). i would leave them on read for days and ignore their existence.
BUT THEY ALWAYS, ALWAYS persist and go all in until i have to tell them that i am not attracted to them (i usually say i have a crush on another girl). They go crazy for me and stalk me and even my family members!!!

as to the girls i liked (always top 5% in looks), i have also tried ignoring them. BUT IT DOES NOT WORK! THEY ALWAYS FIND A BOYFRIEND (that i mog 100% of times btw) WHILE I JUST WATCH FROM AFAR, BAWLING MY EYES OUT AND LISTENING TO XXTENTACOINS IN BED.
So instead I have started to show interest in the girls i fancy. I never give compliments. I tease them and make them laugh. DOESN'T WORK EITHER. Both times they wanted their mtn ex back.

I'm as lost as you are op, but hopefully we'll get this figured out. i'll let you know if i do

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
i may have a theory actually.

Ugly girls get very little validation from men and other women.
So when an ugly girl chases after a guy, she feels the need to prove herself to the eyes of her female friends by dating an attractive guy, despite the 0 ioi he gives her.
she sees dating htn as a way of proving herself, so she is ready to be treated as shit just to move up the female-status ladder.

On the other hand, attractive girls already have all the validation they need. However, their appeared status could be deteriorated if they are seen in a vulnerable position. This "vulnerable position" could be when they are treated like shit, or ignored by men. A woman with status could not accept that. That is why attractive women usually date attractive guys who will do the bare minimum. That way, their status can not be affected, and they also avoid the simps, who are often low T cucks and status-ruiners. Notice how i said "attractive guys" and not "the most attractive guys". A guy just needs to meet the looks threshold, and have other qualities (surfer, money, clout, etc) for him to be a viable mate.

As much as I hate to say this bland, tasteless clause, I think that it is quite true in this case: "it's about finding the balance".

Give her the minimum fulfilment she needs, leave her in a vulnerable position from time to time: not too often or it could affect her status, but not to scarcely or she could take you for granted and not get any dopamine/satisfaction out of being with you/getting your attention.
But whatever you do, don't be too nice.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Mr.Proper and to be human