Is it cucked to not want go outside because your ugly

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

XxW33dSm0k3rxX

nothing changes no one can change anything
Im supposed to go to laser clinic then to maxillo facial surgeon but im too scared to go outside. Actually I cant do anything since I dont go outside I can’t make money I can’t make friends I don’t get any sunlight.

There is any drugs that can motivate me to looksmax?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, Kaari, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
10-15mg creatine niacinamide 100mg x3 a day

L theanine

Cheap stack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, Kaari, XxW33dSm0k3rxX and 1 other person
Im supposed to go to laser clinic then to maxillo facial surgeon but im too scared to go outside. Actually I cant do anything since I dont go outside I can’t make money I can’t make friends I don’t get any sunlight.

Realize that ur fucking ur life up

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Kaari, XxW33dSm0k3rxX and 1 other person
Realize that ur fucking ur life up
Yes I know but people staring at me gives me extreme cortisol boost, I feel like they are telling me why is this subhuman outside he needs to go back to his basement and rot

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Yes I know but people staring at me gives me extreme cortisol boost, I feel like they are telling me why is this subhuman outside he needs to go back to his basement and rot
Unless ur weird af looking it’s probably just ur anxiety. I used to be just like u.

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and XxW33dSm0k3rxX

You should do it especially as a big "fuck you!" to the normies - go outside, smile, say hello, point and wink at people, act like you don't give a fuck and watch them how they seethe, nothing pisses them off more than an ugly guy who's confident...
A photo of a short chubby balding indian student s B0k7myxXTBKJJiIkmK8F3g U9wzA7bmTF20dUXKFY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, DarkAscender, Matthias8272 and 5 others
You should do it especially as a big "fuck you!" to the normies - go outside, smile, say hello, point and wink at people, act like you don't give a fuck and watch them how they seethe, nothing pisses them off more than an ugly guy who's confident...
View attachment 3174710
tbh I used to be low inhib exactly like that but all of my friends left because they thought I was some weird tryhard ugly fella. my revenge will be something much more brutal (in gta v)

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Gonthar
u really taht ugly ? cuz nodody givaf irl

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, Kaari and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
No it's a policy that all ugly people should follow, hate ugly people pointlessly crowding up everywhere like you have zero purpose in going outside so stop trying to live a life that's not meant for you and go home.

• +1
fuck nigger i thought i was bad at least i can still go to doctors and shit there all bluepilled fucks anyway

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, Clark69, ItsOver999 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and PARISIEN
and stop smoke amnesia its make u paranoid goofy ah

• JFL
  • +1
View attachment 3174710
High IQ, high T, based post

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX, Kaari and Gonthar
Average people arent hot. They may suffer from some extent of malloclusion or just have ugly features. Maybe you dont feel impressive right now but ur probably in their range with potential for ascending

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
u gotta realize that if u dont leave your house you gonna be stuck in that cycle for life. just go out

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX