Is it easy to grow a youtube channel.if yourre already popular?

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Let's say if you are quite popular on Facebook can you set up a YouTube channel and just advertise it on there.

Meanwhile doing sub for sub and paying the link of your video all over comments

Hmm, maybe. Depends on the type of content.

Hmm, maybe. Depends on the type of content.
Say if I do music and I wanna be a small artist. I could do one video and just promote that alot through pasting the link everywhere on spam accounts and also do sub 4 sub then do another one after loads of growth

Say if I do music and I wanna be a small artist. I could do one video and just promote that alot through pasting the link everywhere on spam accounts and also do sub 4 sub then do another one after loads of growth
There's 10 kids i sort of know who do that.
No one cares about bad music

WHat sub for sub and posting links
That make music. Mostly rap. Sub for sub is bad too. Because no one who does sub for sub is interested in the other persons content, and it doesn't help you in the algorithm.

That make music. Mostly rap. Sub for sub is bad too. Because no one who does sub for sub is interested in the other persons content, and it doesn't help you in the algorithm.
How do you do sub for sub? Just hope people will sub you back or is there communities for it

How do you do sub for sub? Just hope people will sub you back or is there communities for it
There's a reddit and people spam comments on other peoples vids.

Let's say if you are quite popular on Facebook can you set up a YouTube channel and just advertise it on there.

Meanwhile doing sub for sub and paying the link of your video all over comments
im sorry for such low iq people like you, what are 10?