Is it easy to make freinds in college

Y

yungcobain

Iron
I'm thinking abt going to college next year... is it easy to make freinds in college I lost all my popularity when I changed highschools in grade 10 so I'm pretty fucked without a social circle

easy if you're not a weirdo self-centred asshole.

also don't go in dumb majors which fill with moronic cunts

sit in a corner alone with ur hood up, girls will think ur mysterious and cool and start approaching u and talk about u to their friends

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lonelystoner, studiocel, never_lucky and 5 others
sit in a corner alone with ur hood up, girls will think ur mysterious and cool and start approaching u and talk about u to their friends
Be Chad or they will consider you as a potential school schooter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
yes because everyone is there wanting to make friends. Its one of the few times in your life where there is a big opening to change your life.

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner and Lawton88
What's a good major?
art classes full of beautiful girls with dumb assholes. harder majors are better in general but have full of normie girls. depends

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lonelystoner, Tallwizrd and RiverAest
What's a good major?
I'm studying Psychology right now and the girl to guy ratio is insane. Been working and chatting with girls every day, lots of possibilities if you're open and social.

• Love it
Reactions: Tallwizrd
Take a harder major like Engineering. The guys there can set you up in their social circles and then you will have access to a lot of foreign girls also like far east Asian girls and Indian girls etc.

Take a harder major like Engineering. The guys there can set you up in their social circles and then you will have access to a lot of foreign girls also like far east Asian girls and Indian girls etc.
I would but I'm not good at school I'm just there for the social aspect and to get laid

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I would but I'm not good at school I'm just there for the social aspect and to get laid

Well if you aren't worried about career then I guess things like Psychology and maybe degrees related to social justice mess is loaded with females but you can't let them friend zone you.

Dark triad af :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
I attended college when I was 6-7 years older than most students and I honestly did great socially

yes because everyone is there wanting to make friends. Its one of the few times in your life where there is a big opening to change your life.
I agree with this. It’s legit your last chance to pull your personality around from weirdo sperg to outgoing NT. Fake it till you make it…