Is it even possible to date women who SOCIO-ECONOMIC STATUS MOG YOU?

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken

I think its not

I think this is the reason good looking ethnics are incel in Sweden (except if they thugmax then they slay but that is a diffrent kind of game) because these ethnics live in 10 sqm2 one room communist apartment blocks while the swedish girls lives in big houses or mansions and are middle class to upper middle class/rich

The class diffrence is huge. Ethnics gets SOCIO-ECONOMIC STATUS MOGGED by these white girls I think that's the reason they incel.

A lot of ethnic men are even on social welfare money n unemployed which makes them even more loser in the eyes of middle class to upper middle class white women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple, MakinMogReturns, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
Muh socio economic status

Yeah but you have to be much better looking

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper

I think its not

I think this is the reason good looking ethnics are incel in Sweden (except if they thugmax then they slay but that is a diffrent kind of game) because these ethnics live in 10 sqm2 one room communist apartment blocks while the swedish girls lives in big houses or mansions and are middle class to upper middle class/rich

The class diffrence is huge. Ethnics gets SOCIO-ECONOMIC STATUS MOGGED by these white girls I think that's the reason they incel.

A lot of ethnic men are even on social welfare money n unemployed which makes them even more loser in the eyes of middle class to upper middle class white women

Its even worse than this.

Because even if you are a much higher earner but she has a phd or something she will still rationalise that her status is above. Unless its impossible most women will try to find some hamster rationalisation that they are actually the higher status ones in the relationship.

Yeah but you have to be much better looking

Even here, if you are good looking she will still bitch about you earning less and lord her higher wage over you.

You kinda have mog in some aspects and be at least similar level to her in others for most women to respect you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
Its even worse than this.

Because even if you are a much higher earner but she has a phd or something she will still rationalise that her status is above. Unless its impossible most women will try to find some hamster rationalisation that they are actually the higher status ones in the relationship.

Even here, if you are good looking she will still bitch about you earning less and lord her higher wage over you.

You kinda have mog in some aspects and be at least similar level to her in others for most women to respect you.
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

dude i date female doctors + other high earners often.

She will still bitch and moan at broke chad and will lose respect for him over time.
The only exception to having to make at least similar money to her if not more is if you are some sort of artist/musician

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 20652
Cope it's because they are ethnic and ugly women especially young teens don't give a shit about money or status that's redpill cope

You can if you are chad in her eyes

are you jeffrey aka nick wilde?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
It possible to date above your socioeconomic level if you're a white male going for an ethnic woman.

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet
dude i date female doctors + other high earners often.

She will still bitch and moan at broke chad and will lose respect for him over time.
The only exception to having to make at least similar money to her if not more is if you are some sort of artist/musician

Yeah even women who at first liked me for my looks would later eventually bitch about me being unemployed

I think its not

Yeah if you go outside most people date within their own social class/social circles. Crazy I know

Yes. I'm an Ethnic Chadlite/HTN by most of today's standards and my previous 2 gfs were both high earners. (Dated a Maxilliofacial surgeon for several years while I was just a college student) and dated a Google SWE. I was much better looking than them though.

You just need to inject more Test. If you were injecting enough Test this question would not have even occurred to you.

I think its not

I mean you can meeks is dating a billionaire rn.

ons/fwb yeah dating no. unless they are femcel

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 20652

I think its not

FANCY n RICH swedish women providing for broke jobless persian gigolos