Is it likely for me to reach 6'3?

NeedToSucceed

NeedToSucceed

Years without the love of a woman: 5
im 16 and 6'0 barefoot

my older sister is 17 and 5'9, making her the 97 percentile

what are the odds of me reaching 6'3 if i continue lifting and having good nutrition?

also i might hop on MK-677 once i save enough money, probably 3 months from now

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Hop on estrogen it will make your growth plates grow faster and bigger, look how tall women are these days.

Inject it im being srs, i know someone on here who grew really tall on estrogen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MorningNorwood, Deleted member, NeedToSucceed and 1 other person
97th percentile in india

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member
Hop on estrogen it will make your growth plates grow faster and bigger, look how tall women are these days.

Inject it im being srs, i know someone on here who grew really tall on estrogen
just hop on estrogen so i can get 0.5 extra inches in height and child bearing hips and man tits

good theory imma just stick with peptides and HGH if i can somehow afford it

97th percentile in india
97th percentile in the US

and the same source also says 6'3 is 97 percentile too so thats what im basing my thought process on

My mother grew 2.5 inches at 29 right after I was born, the doctor told it is one in a 1000 case, where the woman doesn't gain weight but grows tallers, so possibility is that I will grow🙂

Is beyond 6'5" really freakish tall and detrimental in every way? Like facially too?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and the BULL
just hop on estrogen so i can get 0.5 extra inches in height and child bearing hips and man tits

good theory imma just stick with peptides and HGH if i can somehow afford it
Rwqdqxq

This guy from lookism injected estrogen at young age 15 - 16 and grew 4 inches in height, do you see any child bearing hips and man tits?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
View attachment 1666229
This guy from lookism injected estrogen at young age 15 - 16 and grew 4 inches in height, do you see any child bearing hips and man tits?
different people handle estrogen and testosterone very differently

sometimes the body produces extra test when more estrogen is there and sometimes it doesn't

so instead of turning my body into a science experiment i will do what has already been tested and proven and take mk and hgh (y)

Fucking brutal that I wasn't aware about all this info when it was 15-16, probably could've reached 6'3 myself, now I'm cucked at 6'0 and have to get LL.:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

different people handle estrogen and testosterone very differently

sometimes the body produces extra test when more estrogen is there and sometimes it doesn't

so instead of turning my body into a science experiment i will do what has already been tested and proven and take mk and hgh (y)
I mean im just trying to help you if i was your age i would hop on estrogen and go over the limit of my height and other growth plates(y)

I mean im just trying to help you if i was your age i would hop on estrogen and go over the limit of my height and other growth plates(y)
i know estrogen can slow down plate closure but the risk of developing wide hips and man tits arent worth it lmao

i know estrogen can slow down plate closure but the risk of developing wide hips and man tits arent worth it lmao
Yes but wide hips and man tits go away after stop of use, basically your hormone becomes balanced again which means even if you got wide hips and man tits they would go away after short time.

Hop on estrogen son(y)

Wide hips would be very rare aswell, but man tits go away!

Yes but wide hips and man tits go away after stop of use, basically your hormone becomes balanced again which means even if you got wide hips and man tits they would go away after short time.
how will wide pelvic bone go away?

how will wide pelvic bone go away?
No i meant to say its very rare to develop that with estrogen injecting because it would only be caused by too much fat exposure in these places which would be very rare. I mean man tits go away look at the guy above he didnt develop wide hips or man tits.

His genetics look about average aswell just estrogen increased his height alot!

No i meant to say its very rare to develop that with estrogen injecting because it would only be caused by too much fat exposure in these places which would be very rare. I mean man tits go away look at the guy above he didnt develop wide hips or man tits.

His genetics look about average aswell just estrogen increased his height alot!

estrogen during puberty literally changes bone structure

thats why all the trannys who hopped on estrogen as a teen and end up regretting it cant change back easily

their facial structure and bones are completely feminized and there penis shrank

yeah I was around 180-183 at 16 now I'm 190 at 19. Definitely possible.

estrogen during puberty literally changes bone structure

thats why all the trannys who hopped on estrogen as a teen and end up regretting it cant change back easily

their facial structure and bones are completely feminized and there penis shrank
No its same illusion as when a skinny dude with no muscle gets on testosterone it seems like his bone structure changed which is not the case.

Your genetics decide your bone structure and how you will look, so no amount of estrogen would affect this even in puberty. Even opioid addicted small dickcels got a big dick after puberty injecting testosterone balancing their hormones. Its genetics

No its same illusion as when a skinny dude with no muscle gets on testosterone it seems like his bone structure changed which is not the case.
how is it an illusion when after 1 year of de-transitioning and stopping estrogen they still have the frame and face of a woman

how is it an illusion when after 1 year of de-transitioning and stopping estrogen they still have the frame and face of a woman
Because of 1 year of injecting estrogen, low T, no muscle, shit vascularity, feminine looks. But this is all for short time it doesnt stay for always