Motivation is it normal for your head to hurt whilst mewing?

H

Hunter

Banned
when i hard mew sometimes the back of my head and cheekbones hurt. is this supposed to happen. ive always taken it as a good sign that its working but im not sure.

Coping

Coping

Zephir
u serious? has this been your experience with it?
Nah I’m jus playin but is it major pain or just pressure type of thing? It’s prob normal anyways since you’re hard mewing

H

Hunter

Banned
Nah I’m jus playin but is it major pain or just pressure type of thing? It’s prob normal anyways since you’re hard mewing

fuaaaark its pressure. i seriously hope its just mewing progress. physical pain is one thing but wasting away countless months with no results because i got the wrong oral posture is another.

Mewcel

Mewcel

Diamond
When I started mewing one of the first things I felt was upward pressure on my cheekbones. Def a good sign.

H

Hunter

Banned
When I started mewing one of the first things I felt was upward pressure on my cheekbones. Def a good sign.

what about the back of the head?

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
When I pull my face or mew I have ear tinnus. I must be compressing my midbrain in the process.

H

Hunter

Banned
Lips and teeth together and tongue at the roof of your mouth

1. do the two sets of teeth have to be clenched each other top to bottom or just the bottom set goes behind the top set with them touching.

2. how do you get the posterior third of the tongue to the roof of your mouth?

Mewcel

Mewcel

Diamond
1. do the two sets of teeth have to be clenched each other top to bottom or just the bottom set goes behind the top set with them touching.

2. how do you get the posterior third of the tongue to the roof of your mouth?
1. Minimize teeth grinding

2. A way to do this is with the chin tick or diaphragm breathing

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
It happened during the first few days, then it stopped

K

kantero

Bronze
The only things that sore and are in pain when i try to mew are jawline, upper palate and tongue

King

King

UNDISPUTED
you are dumb as fuck. ur forcing ur face into correct posture and its morphing into an improved structure. keep crying for pain u wont feel any in a few weeks or months depending on how fucked ur face is.

H

Hunter

Banned
you are dumb as fuck. ur forcing ur face into correct posture and its morphing into an improved structure. keep crying for pain u wont feel any in a few weeks or months depending on how fucked ur face is.

im not crying im just asking if this is a sign its working you numbskull.

LooksJourney

LooksJourney

Disfigured till 6 Figures
Yes it means your third eye is slowly opening.

King

King

UNDISPUTED
kiss my ass you fucking faggot.
holy fuck i just read ur sig, u utter new faggot. kill urself asap and lurk more before making bullshit cringe inducing threads

H

Hunter

Banned
holy fuck i just read ur sig, u utter new faggot. kill urself asap and lurk more before making bullshit cringe inducing threads

you're a baby back bitch.

SomethingOff

SomethingOff

PhD in Moggology
One hundred percent, I also felt it really hard in the back of the head. As long as your teeth don't hurt, or you're touching your teeth with the tongue (very bad idea, can make them go loose), you're fine.

Phad

Phad

JATT
U got some sort jaw misalignment

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
when i hard mew sometimes the back of my head and cheekbones hurt. is this supposed to happen. ive always taken it as a good sign that its working but im not sure.
stops hurting once you have been doing it for a bit

H

Hunter

Banned
One hundred percent, I also felt it really hard in the back of the head. As long as your teeth don't hurt, or you're touching your teeth with the tongue (very bad idea, can make them go loose), you're fine.

ah right, good to know im doing the right thing. have you got any results with mewing thus far?

RIPPED IRL

RIPPED IRL

Silver
how old are you ? and how much time are u hardmewing brah ?

H

Hunter

Banned
how old are you ? and how much time are u hardmewing brah ?

im 18 and ive only done this for a week. i think my facial plates are closed though, i stopped growing taller at 16/17 and finished puberty around that age too.

RIPPED IRL

RIPPED IRL

Silver
Keep the work mate. werallgonnamakeit

Users who are viewing this thread