is it normal for your head to hurt whilst mewing?

H

Hunter

Banned
when i hard mew sometimes the back of my head and cheekbones hurt. is this supposed to happen. ive always taken it as a good sign that its working but im not sure.

Yes it means you’re pushing your whole face and brain forward

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 611
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, LooksJourney and sorrowfulsad
u serious? has this been your experience with it?
Nah I’m jus playin but is it major pain or just pressure type of thing? It’s prob normal anyways since you’re hard mewing

Nah I’m jus playin but is it major pain or just pressure type of thing? It’s prob normal anyways since you’re hard mewing

fuaaaark its pressure. i seriously hope its just mewing progress. physical pain is one thing but wasting away countless months with no results because i got the wrong oral posture is another.

When I started mewing one of the first things I felt was upward pressure on my cheekbones. Def a good sign.

When I started mewing one of the first things I felt was upward pressure on my cheekbones. Def a good sign.

what about the back of the head?

When I pull my face or mew I have ear tinnus. I must be compressing my midbrain in the process.

Lips and teeth together and tongue at the roof of your mouth

1. do the two sets of teeth have to be clenched each other top to bottom or just the bottom set goes behind the top set with them touching.

2. how do you get the posterior third of the tongue to the roof of your mouth?

1. do the two sets of teeth have to be clenched each other top to bottom or just the bottom set goes behind the top set with them touching.

2. how do you get the posterior third of the tongue to the roof of your mouth?
1. Minimize teeth grinding

2. A way to do this is with the chin tick or diaphragm breathing

It happened during the first few days, then it stopped

The only things that sore and are in pain when i try to mew are jawline, upper palate and tongue

you are dumb as fuck. ur forcing ur face into correct posture and its morphing into an improved structure. keep crying for pain u wont feel any in a few weeks or months depending on how fucked ur face is.

you are dumb as fuck. ur forcing ur face into correct posture and its morphing into an improved structure. keep crying for pain u wont feel any in a few weeks or months depending on how fucked ur face is.

im not crying im just asking if this is a sign its working you numbskull.

Yes it means your third eye is slowly opening.

kiss my ass you fucking faggot.
holy fuck i just read ur sig, u utter new faggot. kill urself asap and lurk more before making bullshit cringe inducing threads

holy fuck i just read ur sig, u utter new faggot. kill urself asap and lurk more before making bullshit cringe inducing threads

you're a baby back bitch.

One hundred percent, I also felt it really hard in the back of the head. As long as your teeth don't hurt, or you're touching your teeth with the tongue (very bad idea, can make them go loose), you're fine.

U got some sort jaw misalignment

when i hard mew sometimes the back of my head and cheekbones hurt. is this supposed to happen. ive always taken it as a good sign that its working but im not sure.
stops hurting once you have been doing it for a bit

One hundred percent, I also felt it really hard in the back of the head. As long as your teeth don't hurt, or you're touching your teeth with the tongue (very bad idea, can make them go loose), you're fine.

ah right, good to know im doing the right thing. have you got any results with mewing thus far?

how old are you ? and how much time are u hardmewing brah ?

how old are you ? and how much time are u hardmewing brah ?

im 18 and ive only done this for a week. i think my facial plates are closed though, i stopped growing taller at 16/17 and finished puberty around that age too.

Keep the work mate. werallgonnamakeit