Is it ok for a 22 year old to go out with a 18 year old?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
curious.

also wht if its a 24 yr old tht goes out with a 18 year old?

Why would it be wrong?

No, it's blatant pedophilia. Stop wanting to molest a 18 yo child.

• +1
Reactions: Veganist, Vitty, Nibba and 8 others
No, it's blatant pedophilia. Stop wanting to molest a 18 yo child.
lmao im actually 20, im just asking this cus my friend is fucking a 18 yr old and hes like 24-25

Even if it was a 40 yo instead of 24 I’d still say no harm as long as it’s legal.

• +1
Reactions: iamgoingtomakeit and jefferson
yes? its like a 4 year difference. like 36 with 40 yo

if the girl is 18 I'm sure shes a big girl who can make her own decisions.

She is fertile, he is fertile, nature happened.

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
If they’re 18 it’s go time.

I'd fuck 18 yr old's even if I was 30 + lmao idc.

1c0ff0.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
No it's not ok. You should be stoned to death :rage:

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Of course, hell, even when i'm 50 i'll want 18 yr old girls.

oh well tell me more about that:feelshehe:
however, @Nibba told me you would settle for 60 years old granny:feelshmm:
I said 59.999999988

oh well tell me more about that:feelshehe:
however, @Nibba told me you would settle for 60 years old granny:feelshmm:
I mean, I'd smash a gilf the same way I'd smash an 18 yr old.

oh well choosy boy:feelshehe: @Nibba told me ur hardcore autist who dreams about fucking grannys and shortening his dick:feelshmm:
This is the best lie yet :feelsohh:

oh well choosy boy:feelshehe: @Nibba told me ur hardcore autist who dreams about fucking grannys and shortening his dick:feelshmm:
Nah, if I want to fuck grannies it has to be as big as possible, so I can please their used and abused vagians.

thats totally ok, I dated a 15 y.o when I was 20 jfl

than your a creep imo, if your over 25, you have no buinsess going for 18 year olds imo.
stfu cuck. Also why over 25? what is so special about that number lmao? did you just pick a arbitrary number out of thin air? Why according to your logic can a 25 yr old fuck a 18 yr old but not a 26 or 27 yr old? what is the difference exactly?
thats totally ok, I dated a 15 y.o when I was 20 jfl
And yet you have 2k posts on a incel forum? why?

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
stfu cuck. Also why over 25? what is so special about that number lmao? did you just pick a arbitrary number out of thin air? Why according to your logic can a 25 yr old fuck a 18 yr old but not a 26 or 27 yr old? what is the difference exactly?

Why not? It‘s addictive

Go time @Tony

after the age of of 25, you're an oldcel officially thats why.

Girls who are 16+ can and will fuck who ever they like. You are coping if you think some of these bitches don't like getting dicked down by oldfags, especially rich oldfags.

When u want one final chance at teen love.

No but srs its not weird but the girls parents wont like it

wdf. Did you at least get to smash your gf? you can tell us now.
I lost my virginity to her. I was a 20 y.o virgin when I registered to incels.me
Tbh it gets a little weird at 30+. 25 is still fine

Most people here aren't SJWs, so we wouldn't see anything wrong with it as 18 is an adult.

However, society has changed it's attitude dramatically in recent years regarding this. A 22m and 18f couple might be a little weird to normies but a guy any older than that would in the very least get called a "creep" for dating (or wanting to date) an 18 year old girl.

But of course, women get a free pass when it comes to this.

30 year old guy with 18 year old gf = "he's a creep!" "he's a pedo!!" "18 is just a child!!!"

30 year old woman with 18 year old bf = "she's a milf" "YAAAAS QUEEEN SLAYY!" ">tfw no cougar gf"

Hell, these days female teachers who fuck their students are often shown in a sympathetic light in the media. It's infuriating that this is becoming normalized.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I dont like That older guys goes out with younger girls because they are stealing the younger guys potential girlfriend. And genrally the older guys have aldready fucked 18 year olds before

As long as she is legal, it's fine.
All the people that look down on it are actually jealous that they're stuck with some used up roast while some 20+ year old is banging prime teens.

• +1
Reactions: RopeAllFemales
Bunch of cucks here. Im 21 and would date a 14 yo girl. If they look and act like adults, they will be treated like adults.
As long as she is legal, it's fine.
All the people that look down on it are actually jealous that they're stuck with some used up roast while some 20+ year old is banging prime teens.

Exactly.

No it's peadophilia and you need to be jailed for even thinking about it.

Seriously: it's morally ol if she is 13, legally it depends on your country. You are a cuck for even asking when she is 18.

It's also normal to want an 18 year old girl when you're 80. It's natural but society surpresses these natural tendencies