is it ok for me to fuck a 16 yr old jb?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
I turned 20 like a month or so ago, but this girl was 16 like 3 months ago, , pretty good looking for a indian girl imo, kinda cute.

. I started a convo with her at the dmv office while i was tryna get my license, she was taking her road test. I strted asking her where she goes to school and shit randomly since we were next to each other, would have been wierd not too start a convo. she said she was going to be a senior or something in HS, at this point, I remembered that most ppl getting thier lciense at the dmv are 16-18 yr olds, I was 19 atm since i took my road test late since im a lazy autist. I than just asked her questions about how she likes school and shit, She than asked me where i go to college and wht high school i went too and who i knew in HS.
I told her I was 19 (lol and whr i went to school/wjhere I go currently). At the end of the convo, she asked for my instagram lol (i only had like 75 followers so i was embarrased), so i just told her my ig got hacked. So I gave her my snap instead.

Its been 3 months and havent snapped her since lol. would it be weird to snap her now?

JAilbaits worship older guys, its how ot works, jba from my school always worshipped guys 3 years older eventhough they didnt look as good as their classmates
Drill her

ofc it's ok aslong she wants it

Depends if its legal where yoi live. Srs you dont want to risk shit

Legally: check age of consent laws
morally: yes of course since she is pubescent and has the capacity to figure out what sex is JFL what kind of question is this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Legal in Norway

As a bad boy I scoff at the notion of morals, so it's ok

Listen to me right now you aesthetic fucker. You need to bone her immediately. Snap her and see where it goes

Listen to me right now you aesthetic fucker. You need to bone her immediately. Snap her and see where it goes
Go time:feelshmm:

I turned 20 like a month or so ago, but this girl was 16 like 3 months ago, , pretty good looking for a indian girl imo, kinda cute.

. I started a convo with her at the dmv office while i was tryna get my license, she was taking her road test. I strted asking her where she goes to school and shit randomly since we were next to each other, would have been wierd not too start a convo. she said she was going to be a senior or something in HS, at this point, I remembered that most ppl getting thier lciense at the dmv are 16-18 yr olds, I was 19 atm since i took my road test late since im a lazy autist. I than just asked her questions about how she likes school and shit, She than asked me where i go to college and wht high school i went too and who i knew in HS.
I told her I was 19 (lol and whr i went to school/wjhere I go currently). At the end of the convo, she asked for my instagram lol (i only had like 75 followers so i was embarrased), so i just told her my ig got hacked. So I gave her my snap instead.

Its been 3 months and havent snapped her since lol. would it be weird to snap her now?
Bang her brown ass.

1c0ff0.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Jfl @ title then saying you haven’t snapped her in 3 months ??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
16 is age of consent where I am. You may have fucked up waiting 1/4 of a year.

Funny how girls age in op's threads keep going down. First it way 18 and now it's 16.

Not long before he makes a thread asking "is it ok for me to fuck a 6 yr old?" :feelshaha:

Funny how girls age in op's threads keep going down. First it way 18 and now it's 16.

Not long before he makes a thread asking "is it ok for me to fuck a 6 yr old?" :feelshaha:
lmao in my previous thread I wasnt referring to me, i was referring to my friend. This thread however, Im am reffering to myself.

Lol

At 16, in my tribe she is consodered old. in africa women are committed to a partner from birth sometimes.

JFL at the west. "She has been through 7 years of puberty,is it okay to breed?" Jfl

how timid the western male has become. Do you think Lions ask? Do bears ask? Does your beloved eagle ask?