Is it okay to go on sarms at 17?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
Thinking of doing one cycle, what kind of sarms do you think I should use I’m thinking about rad-140
I’m on antidepressants don’t know if that’s a problem

Just inject test

• +1
Reactions: joel17 and Romeo1111
damn cant believe youre still 17 :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
It's never ok to go on sarms tbh

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, Deleted member 11758, joel17 and 3 others
yeah only way tbh

• +1
Why? Would it be stupid I’m really thinking about doing it

too little gains
too much trouble

If you wanna go down that road (wouldn't recommend tbh), just hop on test and anavar (try to find legit anavar because most is either underdosed, or mixed with other shit)

• +1
Reactions: joel17 and Romeo1111
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21532, oldcelloser and Romeo1111
too little gains
too much trouble

If you wanna go down that road (wouldn't recommend tbh), just hop on test and anavar (try to find legit anavar because most is either underdosed, or mixed with other shit)
what are the troubles or rad and ostarine? arent they generally safe?

• +1
too little gains
too much trouble

So sarms are not worth the risk? I look really bad I’m skinny fat and have bad frame and I’m already balding so test might not be good for me
Might be ok to do sarms at my level
188cm/6’2 around 75kg/160lbs

Attachments

• A9330457-D054-498C-8F21-5EBE08B799B0.jpeg
    A9330457-D054-498C-8F21-5EBE08B799B0.jpeg
    123.9 KB · Views: 79
  • E11F2EEE-1C7D-4994-A6FB-028E55D5F65F.jpeg
    E11F2EEE-1C7D-4994-A6FB-028E55D5F65F.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 84
  • +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol
what are the troubles or rad and ostarine? arent they generally safe?

ostarine will shut you down even at low doses. Anything that shuts you down can fuck you up. As I said, if you are going down that road, you might as well do it the right way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14139 and Romeo1111
you make 10 threads a day asking what to change, roids, fillers etc and youre not even 18, what looksmax does to a mf :Comfy:
Yeah that’s true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 14323, ElySioNs and 1 other person
So sarms are not worth the risk? I look really bad I’m skinny fat and have bad frame and I’m already balding so test might not be good for me
Might be ok to do sarms at my level
188cm/6’2 around 75kg/160lbs

The only sarm (not really a sarm, more like a GH secretagogue) I'd recommend is mk-677, especially if still growing. Also it wont cause balding

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Romeo1111
ostarine will shut you down even at low doses. Anything that shuts you down can fuck you up. As I said, if you are going down that road, you might as well do it the right way
so its either natty or test and anavar?
do you think being on fin would have at least slow the hair damage roids could do?

• +1
The only sarm (not really a sarm, more like a GH secretagogue) I'd recommend is mk-677, especially if still growing. Also it wont cause balding
Thanks I really don’t want to bald, would most-677 really help me do you think or is rad-140 the better choice?

• +1
so its either natty or test and anavar?
do you think being on fin would have at least slow the hair damage roids could do?

If you want my opinion, yeah either stay natty, or do it the right way and hop on legit stuff, not those expiremental chemicals

Not sure how fin and roids work together.

I don't know what are your goals, but I've been natty lifting for exactly 10 years, and I'd say roids are not worth it. Once you hop in, there is no way out. You either have to blast and cruise all the time, or you fuck up your hormones by PCR and shit

As a natty (depending on your genetics) you can get a pretty decent body, especially if lifting for girls

Pic related, just took this pic

Attachments

• dsada.jpg
    dsada.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: khvirgin and Stallone
bro id recommend to workout for a few years before even thinking about roids and shit like that, take it easy, you are young, building muscle is hard but not impossible, it takes dedication and years but it's worth it, you CAN build a good body as a natural.

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol and Romeo1111
bro id recommend to workout for a few years before even thinking about roids and shit like that, take it easy, you are young, building muscle is hard but not impossible, it takes dedication and years but it's worth it, you CAN build a good body as a natural.
Is it not worth going on one cycle?

Thanks I really don’t want to bald, would most-677 really help me do you think or is rad-140 the better choice?

mk-677 could help get taller and wider if still growing (I read you are under 18)

It will also increase your hunger, speed up recovery and get stronger, its also supposed to be safe hair-wise

• +1

one cycle will actually do more harm than good

you will fuck up your hormones, and you will lose most if not all the gains you made when going on PCR

• +1
Reactions: Stallone and Romeo1111
mk-677 could help get taller and wider if still growing (I read you are under 18)

It will also increase your hunger, speed up recovery and get stronger, its also supposed to be safe hair-wise
Than mk-677 might be the way would like to get wider and would be good with a bigger appetite. Seems like the best and safe option

• +1
nah bro, i don't know that much about sarms but I'd say that isn't as simple as "just one cycle and that's it". I think isn't worth it, as i said natural lifting isn't a meme and u can look rlly good as a natty, plus 90% of people is sedentary and look like shit so a year or two of lifting will put u above almost everyone else when it comes to body.

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and Idontknowlol
Honestly probable better off taking a solo cycle of enclomiphene

• +1
If you absolutely want to take something it would be mk-677, anything else will mess with your natural hormones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14024 and Romeo1111
If you absolutely want to take something it would be mk-677, anything else will mess with your natural hormones.
Can you make a lot of gains with mk-677?

Terrible idea. You will regret it.
Stop being lazy and actually train & diet hard for 2 years before you even think about expirementing with juice

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
I’m same age as you, do not know how long you train, but at 17, you probably don’t have enough knowledge about the topic. Eat, sleep, train. Eat, sleep, train. I’ve been training for 4 years actively, had my puberty early on, and have blessed muscle building genetics, yet i’ve stayed away from SARMs and roids completly. (I know it would bring me to an insane next level) Your test is at it’s peak, and you don’t need anything extern to build muscle at your age. If you really need to, and I havent’t convinced you yet, get yourself tested, buy test E, and stay away from sarms.

As i’ve said, better to stay natural, for some time at least. There is gonna be time, when both I, and you Will most likely take them, but it’s not rational to do it now.

keep growing

Can you make a lot of gains with mk-677?
Not to the same extent as you can with rad-140 and ostarine. But it will promote fat loss and have an anabolic effect on muscle tissue. The recovery is also amazing as you get a lot of deep sleep which means you can train harder and more often, so that will help. However, it's a very long working compound so you will need to take it for at least 3 months to notice any significant results in muscle growth.

MK-677 also increases hair growth if you were worried about balding.

I suggest you read these 2 articles, it has everything you need to know about MK-677:
https://moreplatesmoredates.com/mk-677-best-hgh-alternative/
https://moreplatesmoredates.com/mk-677-frequently-asked-questions/

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and Romeo1111
Sarms are fucking stupid. Way more sides than steroids, more expensive, less gains