Is it possible for 1 guy to attract every girl?

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken
How good looking do you have to be to the point that everyone agrees that you're attractive? Will the percentage for attraction ever be above 60% for a guy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 25thpercentile human and Chadeep
No. Never.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 649 and 4 others
Nope. I asked many girls online and some said they dont Pitt attractive... so not even pitt can do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 4991
No. Women’s standards are so high , you would need to be PSL 8 just to attract at least 50% of women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4675, Chadeep and 2 others
Nope. I asked many girls online and some said they dont Pitt attractive... so not even pitt can do it
I mean, bitches always say that type of shit because “I’m not shallow like the other girls” but if they saw Pitt irl the would drop their panties and be in a doggy position in front of him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 25thpercentile human, Chadeep and 1 other person
No. Women’s standards are so high , you would need to be PSL 8 just to attract at least 50% of women
Damn that's so suifuel knowing that it has to be a coin toss even for an 8 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, Chadeep and 1 other person
Nah. Everyone has their type of hot guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
Cope from everyone if one girl finds you hot all the others will my chad friend literally had the entire female half of the school in love with him including the female teachers that just orbited him

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Golang and 1 other person
Cope from everyone if one girl finds you hot all the others will my chad friend literally had the entire female half of the school in love with him including the female teachers that just orbited him
Fuck, imagine being him for 1 day :feelswah: :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Oh boy I can't wait for the cope
Source

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep