Is it possible for a normie to get a normie girlfriend?

So the blackpill is bullshit?:lul:
yes and no
It's always better to look good in almost every situation in life. But you don't have to be good looking to get a girl/woman have a good life.
That all women exclusively go for Chad is a myth. Most women know their ranking and usually look for men around their level. Everything else is a meme.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, one job away and .👽.
Most normies are beta buxxing.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
Shoot for your dreams.
Anything is possible.
I promise you.
Just take that first hard step.
Of actually doing something.
Anything is possible.
I promise you
This Meeks me want to get out there and seize life

This Meeks me want to get out there and seize life
Just get arrested, and look as good as possible. And than hope to look chad enough, taht you go viral (y)

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
You can get a stacy with average looks, it's the personality that counts. :love:

It is, especially in ee/balkans, sometimes the girl is better looking than the guy. Idk about the west but its not impossible , unlike retards here saying the opposite, i go outside

Jfl at this site saying that only girls below 15 are virgin , and even those are rare. I've met 17yods and 20yods both irl and online and they were virgins, then again, to fuck girls in ee/balkans you have to be chad , have money and status, otherwise you will have to ltr a lot of them to "unlock" their pussies.

Slayers in ee/balkans are rare because most girls respect themselves and want ltr mostly, there are special ocassions tho
Are you forreal? Im from EE and havent noticed it tbh, or maybe it's just because it's not as bad as in the west yet jfl (im talking about foids being less promiscious)

Is this realistic? Can I, a normie average looking guy after fully looksmaxing, get another normie girlfriend?
My personal experience tells me in the west, yes. I think I could walk out in the street in Sydney or London today and have a gf by end of day, and a decent looking one, obv not a stacy.

However research, and speaking to people irl tells me no chance, normies are fucked, life begins once your top 5% overall male value...