Is it possible for Trump to have been a worse president?

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
"Nearly 20 million workers will likely be laid off or furloughed by July due to retarded, impeached, failed, president's failure to act on COVID-19 early enough"
-Economic Policy Institute
Source: https://www.epi.org/blog/nearly-20-million-jobs-lost-by-july-due-to-the-coronavirus/

If Obama were president we would already be able to open up by now. If Trump responded in a timely fashion like Australia, South Korea,India, Hong Kong, Japan, Canada and Germany did, we would already be opened by now and people would be able to SAFELY get back to work.
See: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 5180
hope he gets re-elected

better than Killary but thats not saying a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Incoming
YEAH, HE COULD HAVE BEEN UNFUNNY.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
KEEP CRYING FOR HIM, LIBTARD
A3243A24 5A9B 46A4 9084 36234E9660B8

MAGA 🇺🇸

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
KEEP CRYING FOR HIM, LIBTARD
View attachment 362740
MAGA 🇺🇸
Trump failed on the economy via his response to COVID-19, failed to repeal/replace the ACA, increased the defects/debt, and did worse than Obama on the stock market.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 5180, Incoming and 1 other person
Best president ever. Hope this helps.

• JFL
Reactions: Incoming
No he wasnt that bad libs were just scared hed deport their black friends. its just the virus is the blameable icing on the cake for them

Are you fucking retarded?
What does that have to do with trump.
Jfl Im actually glad someone of your IQ aint voting for him.
Imagine actually voting left.
Due to the president's failure to act on COVID-19 early enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
imagine thinking your vote matters when every election is frauded for someone special to win

No he wasnt that bad libs were just scared hed deport their black friends. its just the virus is the blameable icing on the cake for them
Due to the president's failure to act on COVID-19 early enough

It's not his fault for the coronavirus. Obongo would have done even worse in this situation...

It's not his fault for the coronavirus. Obongo would have done even worse in this situation...
If Obama were president we would already be able to open up by now. If Trump responded in a timely fashion like Australia, South Korea,India, Hong Kong, Japan, Canada and Germany did, we would already be opened by now and people would be able to SAFELY get back to work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
JFL AT ANYONE SUPPORTING THAT ZIONIST CUCK TRUMP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 2205
Then why did Trump fail to repeal and replace the ACA if its so bad?
I don't know man, I'm not even from US, I don't know all the intricacies of American politics, but from here Trump seems a better president than Obama, he's more confident and looks like he knows what he's talking about...

I don't know man, I'm not even from US, I don't know all the intricacies of American politics, but from here Trump seems a better president than Obama, he's more confident and looks like he knows what he's talking about...
lol

imagine thinking your vote matters when every election is frauded for someone special to win

Even if it wasn't frauded, your vote still doesn't matter. Can't believe people spend hours of their day on this shit. Even if Bernie would've won, not a single thing would've changed. Nothing would get passed. Whoever becomes president doesn't really matter. It's all the same anyways.

Trump failed on the economy via his response to COVID-19, failed to repeal/replace the ACA, increased the defects/debt, and did worse than Obama on the stock market.
I was being sarcastic in case you didn't notice (which you didn't)

• +1
Reactions: johnnydeep222