Is it possible to heightmax without taking AI by using LGD4033+MK677 together?

BrownBoy

BrownBoy

Legend
Taking both for 12 weeks then taking a break for like 4 weeks and running MK again for 12 weeks, then using LGD for 12 weeks and adding MK again after 4 weeks. I feel like there would be a need for any AI in this case. I would be gymmaxxing too at this time.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
Taking both for 12 weeks then taking a break for like 4 weeks and running MK again for 12 weeks, then using LGD for 12 weeks and adding MK again after 4 weeks. I feel like there would be a need for any AI in this case. I would be gymmaxxing too at this time.
You need to do more research, if you're asking this kind of question then you're clueless. Sarms are one of the most counterproductive things for pubertymaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
You need to do more research, if you're asking this kind of question then you're clueless. Sarms are one of the most counterproductive things for pubertymaxxing.
I am done with puberty, Ik it would be a death wish to take that during puberty. I also know the chances of growing are slim, but I wanna do it anyways.

I am done with puberty, Ik it would be a death wish to take that during puberty. I also know the chances of growing are slim, but I wanna do it anyways.
If you're done with puberty then you can't chemically heightmax

• +1
If you're done with puberty then you can't chemically heightmax then

maybe you can

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaAscender, goat2x, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person
If you know nothing the safest and cheapest thing you can do to increase your adult height is to just takes an AI without even anything else.

It's anyways the single most important thing you can do as studies have shown it increases the adult height by an average of 5cm or something like that, if I remember well the teenager were taking the AI for 3years from 15 to 18.

If you're done with puberty then you can't chemically heightmax then
Yeah, ik, but I might add half an inch or something on spine, either way, I would get ripped with that cycle, so I wanna do it.

Done with puberty : There is nothing you can do to increase your height...

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and Deleted member 13754
Yeah, ik, but I might add half an inch or something on spine, either way, I would get ripped with that cycle, so I wanna do it.
go ahead then, but the chances of you growing are incredibly low

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
AIs would only delay the closure of epiphyseal plates. You need other shit to increase growth velocity

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
AIs would only delay the closure of epiphyseal plates. You need other shit to increase growth velocity

It's enough and probably far more realistic than a lot of others solutions

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
It's enough and probably far more realistic than a lot of others solutions

Also I wouldn't trust the teenagers in the study about taking their AI EVERY DAY without forgetting, knowing that they not used suicidal AIs I have no doubt that many of them had estrogen rebounds that possibly closed their growth plates and that the average height increase could have been higher

Why would you use LGD for heightmax?

• +1
:feelsuhh:

I feel sorrry for you that its so hard for you to understand the reasoning behind using them
You’re retarded for using lgd for height maxxing when your puberty is over and not AI in order to prevent plate closure (which already happened or in the process of at your age)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrownBoy and GigaAscender