Is it smarter to trespass during weekends or weekdays?

D

Deleted

Lurker
I'm planning on climbing this 150m construction crane but it's in a very exposed area in the city. The punishment is up to 2 years in my country so don't wanna get caught. I was thinking of doing it tonight but would it be smarter to do it on friday when the police will be busy w nightclubs and shit?

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Low t sissy cuck if you don't do it in broad daylight during weekdays

I've done it on 2 other cranes but the lower part of those were more tucked in between buildings so smaller chance of being caught.

Daylight would unironically be more stealthy if it wasn't for the much increased traffic. Basically all cranes have lights on them at night making u vry exposed no matter clothing.

• Woah
Reactions: buckchadley31
Daylight would unironically be more stealthy if it wasn't for the much increased traffic. Basically all cranes have lights on them at night making u vry exposed no matter clothing.
Even if you get caught. Prisons in Sweden aren't very bad.
And 2 years are nothing tbh, you can gymmaxx hard during your stay there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 11292
It probably won't make that much difference but Id go for a weekday, cops are hip to weekend warriors and expect more goonery then in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Ngl would be badboy halo to be in prison before university jfl

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
For stuff like robbing a house the best time of day is surprisingly midday in the middle of the week.

But if you're entering a construction site then the best day is probably late on a Sunday cuz no one works on Sundays usually and u don't wanna be seen. But they usually have cameras and alarms all over the place

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted
I'm planning on climbing this 150m construction crane but it's in a very exposed area in the city. The punishment is up to 2 years in my country so don't wanna get caught. I was thinking of doing it tonight but would it be smarter to do it on friday when the police will be busy w nightclubs and shit?
Eh? Seems like it wouldn't be smart to do it on a Friday, there will inevitably be more police patrolling if incidents requiring their presence are more likely to occur on a Friday.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 5189
It's alot when you're still a teen, 2 prime years are worth about 20 old man ones.

But yeah prisons in scandinavia are hotels

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31 and Deleted member 5189
Im not advocating for any of this but doing it midday during the workweek would probably be better as everybody is busy minding their own business instead of noticing you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
Low inhibit chad

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
you do parkour, I rob the park workers every hour, we are not the same.

• JFL
Wear a yellow safety vest and carry a ladder with you then people will think you are doing construction work. You can do anything with a ladder and a safety vest and no one will ask. I’ve seen videos of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292
Wear a yellow safety vest and carry a ladder with you then people will think you are doing construction work. You can do anything with a ladder and a safety vest and no one will ask. I’ve seen videos of it
Good luck climbing with one lol

Khaki shorts, high vis vest, tool belt, clipboard, and two bags of ice.

Relax, you are now the ice guy. If anyone asks any questions just say "I'm the ice guy"

Take pics of the view

• +1
try to land on some foids pls

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted
Who climbs cranes for fun. Just smoke some weed bro.

:chad:

• JFL
don't fall bro

This incel talking about how only depressed people live extraordinary lives :lul::lul::lul: