Is It too late to ascend for me??

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Can i find good job and 20 yo gf at 28?? I graduated 1 year and half ago. Should i take some course or what?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, not__cel, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
Never too late brother

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: halloweed, proxyy, moreroidsmoredates and 4 others
You’ve already ascended you just aren’t nt
IMG 2597

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 75149, Never Get Up and 13 others
24-32 then start planning pentobarbital source, im gonna do the same

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and PseudoMaxxer
24-32 then start planning pentobarbital source, im gonna do the same
No even 30 yo women are hot and you can date them at 40 but you cannot be a loser. I'm already past the point in which you are supposed to have a set career Path

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and PseudoMaxxer
Go to some east european country and get you a 20yr trad htb wife

• Hmm...
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
What do i do there how do i find a job without knowing local language
Your father told you he’ll pay for rent, use that at your advantage and use the rest of your time to go around looking for jobs.

Even a normal job would be enough, just have some money to go out and be NT.

Decide the country rn and start learning the language and you can easily speak english so that’s already a plus

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
No even 30 yo women are hot and you can date them at 40 but you cannot be a loser. I'm already past the point in which you are supposed to have a set career Path
ted bundy started law at like 30 bro, its all cope u can wagecel but ull be past prime at 33 i cant live with that

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and the BULL
Your father told you he’ll pay for rent, use that at your advantage and use the rest of your time to go around looking for jobs.

Even a normal job would be enough, just have some money to go out and be NT.

Decide the country rn and start learning the language and you can easily speak english so that’s already a plus
Italy over??

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
ted bundy started law at like 30 bro, its all cope u can wagecel but ull be past prime at 33 i cant live with that
Yeah it's more relevant how much time has passed After your degree then at what Age you took It. Yeah past prime but 40 yo Is still young not mega young but not old either

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and PseudoMaxxer
Italy over??
it’s over for this shit hole bro you know it, we are about to go back to the fascist era.

I need to get rich by the next 2 years and get the fuck out of here.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Yeah it's more relevant how much time has passed After your degree then at what Age you took It. Yeah past prime but 40 yo Is still young not mega young but not old either
sure u can look good at 40 but u have to be higher than fitzpatrick 4.5 so its over.

• JFL
Stop lying you don’t know shit about bundy either

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 23558
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Can i find good job and 20 yo gf at 28?? I graduated 1 year and half ago. Should i take some course or what?
Graduated at 27?Are you a medschool student?

No brah, you still got it

• Love it
28 is pretty late. Better than nothing i guess…

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and moreroidsmoredates
IMG 9142

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and the BULL
yea bro only moose peaked at 40 cos hes dark fuck
White men can Age good as well gandy already looked 35 at 25 he's an example of bad aging not the norm

White men can Age good as well gandy already looked 35 at 25 he's an example of bad aging not the norm
gandy aged well tilll 32 then went offa cliff

26 Lost 1 year in hs then 1 year in college
But still that's weird, in here we got 12y between primary school and highschool then 5y of engineering or 7y of medicine (+5y if to become surgeon of like Brain)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
But still that's weird, in here we got 12y between primary school and highschool then 5y of engineering or 7y of medicine (+5y if to become surgeon of like Brain)
We have 13 yo of schooling here if i never Lost Years i would have graduated at 24

He looked like my dad at 30 already. My Brother Is 40 still in prime
gandy had access to lots of sleep, high tech anti aging, regular sex, comfort and money, etc. most people will age worse than him

We have 13 yo of schooling here if i never Lost Years i would have graduated at 24
Wow it's easy in Italy then, no pressure, you live in the south?

How do i move from here? Should i get some certification in artificial intelligence or what?
Come to holland asap, enough jobs here.

gandy had access to lots of sleep, high tech anti aging, regular sex, comfort and money, etc. most people will age worse than him
He most likely didn't care and Just had bad aging genetics. Many 40 yo are aged Better than him without all those stuff

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
How should i move once i'm there
You have to do many things before you can live here, but if you want it, it’s possible.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
gandy aged well tilll 32 then went offa cliff
overall I find these very masculine man are aging somewhat not good he already looked older when he was 25 like yall said

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 23558
overall I find these very masculine man are aging somewhat not good he already looked older when he was 25 like yall said
plus the skinnymaxxing theory is real gandy was always buffed and muscular just be skinny and u will look young for a long time

Italy is economically fucked, mine brother couldn’t find any job there for half an year after graduating, just move out of this bs country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 23558 and PseudoMaxxer
Nah he peaked at 28

Italy is economically fucked, mine brother couldn’t find any job there for half an year after graduating, just move out of this bs country
what u think about hungary fam ?