Is it true that men who are introverted have low T & low yang energy?

Amexmaxx

Amexmaxx

Unloved abused dog
While extroversion in men is a sign of high t and high yang (solar/masculine) energy.
Too much yin (lunar/feminine) energy & High E = introversion in men?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Bullshit

Bloodwork proves very high Testosterone but i am rather introverted

I just hate Normie stuff and behaviour

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greyrock45, thecel, Deleted member 5786 and 3 others
It's not a low T trait, women are more extroverted than men:
Extraversion reflects sociability, Assertiveness, and positive emotionality, all of which have been linked to sensitivity to rewards (Depue and Collins, 1999; DeYoung and Gray, 2009). Whereas gender differences are small on the overall domain level of Extraversion (with women typically scoring higher), the small effect size could be due to the existence of gender differences in different directions at the facet level. Women tend to score higher than men on Warmth, Gregariousness, and Positive Emotions, whereas men score higher than women on Assertiveness and Excitement Seeking (Feingold, 1994; Costa et al., 2001).

But I don't think that introversion/extroversion should be viewed between the confines of the ''low T/high T'' dichotomy.
It's a flawed concept anyway as it has been proven that women are more sociable (generally speaking) whereas men have more stoic tendencies and also spend more time in soltiude, both of which are masculine traits, I would argue.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21898, BearBoy, thecel and 6 others
Introvert= cope for high inhibcels

No one likes being by themselves

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, Sprinkles, Debetro and 8 others

i used to cope with this, then i saw how much fun "extroverts" were having compared to me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: serbiangandy, thecel, datboijj and 2 others

Yes, I'm sure I would be very extraverted if I would be low inhib. I always have funny conversations with other people in my head that never happen irl, so I would definitely like to talk with people all the time.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, aBetterMii, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
No you can become introverted or not caring about others at all from having high brain dht.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: tinderhacker, thecel and datboijj

Nah tbh.

I go to parties and jusy fuck around, and have no inhibitions. But after 2 or 3 hours i just get tired and be left alone.

Introversion is legit, but its probably used by a lot of high inhibs to cope

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 15099 and Looks234
I’m very low inhib and intelligent
I used to have lots of friends at school at uni but now I have only one or two close friends

• So Sad

• Love it
thats 100000000000% true

• Hmm...
No you can become introverted or not caring about others at all from having high brain dht.

How do you lower brain dht?

@Prettyboy also has a theory that autism is just having a very masculine brain.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
It's not a low T trait, women are more extroverted than men:

But I don't think that introversion/extroversion should be viewed between the confines of the ''low T/high T'' dichotomy.
It's a flawed concept anyway as it has been proven that women are more sociable (generally speaking) whereas men have more stoic tendencies and also spend more time in soltiude, both of which are masculine traits, I would argue.
too high T men are more anti social

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
How do you lower brain dht?

@Prettyboy also has a theory that autism is just having a very masculine brain.
It’s not my theory per se, in scientific literature it’s referred to as Extreme male brain hypothesis.

It’s controversial but if proven right it would explain a whole lot of things surrounding not only autists, but everyone else.

In short it posits that every human’s brain sits on a spectrum, neurotypicals around the middle. Autists sit at the extreme masculine end of it, aspergers are a bit closer to the center and on the other end of the spectrum sit people with bipolar personality disorder, which is the manifestation of extreme feminime brain.

Note that “brain dimorphism” does not necessarily follows bodily dimorphism. Both men and women (although the latter at much lower frequencies) can be autistic for example.

But the last paragraph is also controversial, because I’ve seen science papers researching about the potential link between higher prenatal testosterone and autism.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: tinderhacker