Is it true that you think that most people who are uglier also stupider?

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I talked to this edgy Darwin as two believes that they’re only so many genetics that govern appearance, so when a person is ugly they have way more issues than that. But do you think he’s legit? He thinks that all of the chats are playing football, and if they apply themselves to learning, and intellectual things that they would always win, and he claims that all the best people in his computer programming group are good looking people, and all the ugly people are slower

What do you think of him saying this? He’s 6 foot two, looks average and every other way though, and grows out of here, but is he full of shit?

I mean he doesn’t take Asians into account which Trump everyone with mathematics, same with Indians, who often apply themselves heavily

You can’t see white people with the same reflexes and coordination that Asians have when they win pretty much every video game, or do cyber crime, musical instruments etc

No correlation imo

Theoretically, yes, because advantageous traits (like facial attractiveness and intelligence) tend to be correlated. However, there is a mixed empirical evidence whether it is true or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Ugly stupid people and ugly smart people have nothing in common.
Ugly smarts are usually downward grown birdcels who spent their whole life sitting with their necks stretched forward.
Ugly stupid look ogre more often that not and have bad features that's not environmental.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 14392
Your friend is retarded. "Good genes" are determined by the environment. The people with the best genes luck out in the genetic lottery by having genes that work for their paradigm.

The genetic lottery isn't just "good genes vs bad genes".

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
There is a strong correlation between looks and intelligence. Pretty sure studies have been done on it and it's very obvious if you spend time on a prestigious campus.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Prettyboy
There is a strong correlation between looks and intelligence. Pretty sure studies have been done on it and it's very obvious if you spend time on a prestigious campus.
what if people say that it's just confirmation bias and better lookikng people are just more confident so get way more done.

most savants like einstein are usually ugly anyway.

Your friend is retarded. "Good genes" are determined by the environment. The people with the best genes luck out in the genetic lottery by having genes that work for their paradigm.

The genetic lottery isn't just "good genes vs bad genes".
thinks taller people have bigger brains

i say that blacks are tall af and means nothing lol. and asians are short and high iq more than whites. not how bi gbrain is but how well neurons are connected.

and he twists logic etc.

No correlation imo
why is that. I think there's a slight correlation.

But what od oyu think of the peopel who say "nah good looking people just had better shit to do with their time than nerd stuff"

To be honest, even with Asians, the smartest ones tend to be at least average and usually above. If I think back to school and rated them psl wise, yes it's actually true. The regular smart Asians weren't as good looking as the smartest ones

what if people say that it's just confirmation bias and better lookikng people are just more confident so get way more done.

most savants like einstein are usually ugly anyway.
Einstein also had a small skull :feelshmm: