Is it worth paying somone for SEO or doing it myself

Sondern

Sondern

Don't DM me "How do I start" ima ignore you
Ive heard it takes a long time. Ive really been doing research on scaling a brand and what ive found is when your not doing social media marketing most brands get most of their sales threw SEO (mostly google rankings) but it takes a long time. Is it worth doing / learning? Or paying somone else?

@GigaTyroneOrDeath really interested in what you have to say

Also @GigaTyroneOrDeath with your ai newsletter strat. Would it be worth making a bunch of posts about a product or topic revolving around a product and then selling that product? Does your stuff get good engagement? Or is it purly just the volume

better to learn how to do it yourself with trial and error.

SEO is notorious for scammers. Be cautious, unless you know for a fact they are legit

• Love it
Reactions: Sondern
better to learn how to do it yourself with trial and error.

SEO is notorious for scammers. Be cautious, unless you know for a fact they are legit
thanks bro. im sitting on a gold mine and im really tryna learn how to scale it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
working is for the proletarait. the capitalist doesnt perform menial efforts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Sondern
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Pay someone else it’s not that expensive just make sure you’re not paying a middle man.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, gribsufer1 and Sondern
working is for the proletarait. the capitalist doesnt perform menial efforts
The capitalist has to perform the most menial of tasks to have the luxury not to perform them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, AsGoodAsItGets, Sondern and 1 other person
The capitalist has to perform the most menial of tasks to have the luxury not to perform them
sadly i will have a good degree. going to be wagie all my life

Pay someone else it’s not that expensive just make sure you’re not paying a middle man.
Would there be a good reason to as apposed to learning it myself though? I heard it can get an insane amount of sales

Sorry for the late response. Do you think this is worth 125 a month?
3495254_1688004164687.png

This seems like an unreal amount of stuff to do / learn, especially if its self taught from youtube videos.
Paying for a mentor seems like it would be crazy expensive aswell. I cant even comprehend how such big companies make so much money off of seo combined with email marketing, This stuff is crazy complicated from what ive seen

Attachments

• 1688004164687.png
    1688004164687.png
    44 KB · Views: 0
Ive heard it takes a long time. Ive really been doing research on scaling a brand and what ive found is when your not doing social media marketing most brands get most of their sales threw SEO (mostly google rankings) but it takes a long time. Is it worth doing / learning? Or paying somone else?

How does it take a long time? Don't you just make a high performing website that has great keywords?

How does it take a long time? Don't you just make a high performing website that has great keywords?
nah, there is SOOO MUCH to seo. like its unreasonable how much learning there is to do. In the comment above i showed a SMALL list of things to do for seo

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
nah, there is SOOO MUCH to seo. like its unreasonable how much learning there is to do. In the comment above i showed a SMALL list of things to do for seo
some HUGE companies are making millions off of free traffic because of seo, its so unreliably complicated though idk if ill actually stick to learning it if im self taught

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

Literally hire someone off Fiverr to do on-page SEO and core web vitals, hire someone to do outreach for backlinks (or buy them if you’re gigalowinhib). Just use Jasper or GPT for the content. Your highest leverage task is in keyword research

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 6128
Literally hire someone off Fiverr to do on-page SEO and core web vitals, hire someone to do outreach for backlinks (or buy them if you’re gigalowinhib). Just use Jasper or GPT for the content. Your highest leverage task is in keyword research
Thanks for being so helpful. Keyword research is the first thing I started with, and even that is pretty hard. Im using shopify so ima be doing the on page SEO because its relatively easy.

Thanks for being so helpful. Keyword research is the first thing I started with, and even that is pretty hard. Im using shopify so ima be doing the on page SEO because its relatively easy.
All good. Check these vids for the AI shit. Content writing + keyword research. Just check the guys channel, literal goldmine.

thanks bro. im sitting on a gold mine and im really tryna learn how to scale it.
same dude, i have a blogging website with a niche that no one is talking about that will 100% get more popular in the coming months, i already have 1000+ articles that ill makes with ease with my custom prompts with a goldmine api from openai. all i need to do is learn seo and ill make thousands very quickly, ill make thousands with google ads and make thousands with all the affiliate links, like i am so close to ascension. all i need is to understand seo and a little more about prompt engineering and ill literally be able to buy whatever i want in 6 months

• +1
seo is pretty simple but people overcomplicate it, all you need is to learn entities and n grams, use google cloud api, etc

• +1
it depends on how experienced you are at seo, some people can index instantly because they understand how google ranks websites and etc. but backlinks are very important. you could index and be a top 5 search for many keywords but if no one checks out your site then you will crash and never index again. real good seo experts know. howto have a good relationship with google and keep it happy while doing blackhat methods. also backlinks are very important, there are people who get thousands of people in their sites because of backlinks from quora/reddit

• +1

learn it yourself, seo is a skill that wont go away anytime soon. it is the foundation behind making money online, and online marketing

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 26859
learn it yourself, seo is a skill that wont go away anytime soon. it is the foundation behind making money online, and online marketing
ive got the money to pay somone else for it, and currently I don't think its worth my time, but maybe ill reconsider. Rn im learning paid ads and email marketing