Is it worth travelling with a rich but ugly old milf?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I know a 50yr old female that has a lot of money from her husband. Fucked her a few times because i was very horny and desperate.
She is surgerymaxxed, fat and has a bad personality. She wants to invite me for weekend trips or holidays. Ibiza or greece would be possible.
Still i would not be free to fuck girls or really enjoy my time. Thats the problem. Would you still take the offer?

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 3828, Prince88 and 4 others
I know a 50yr old female that has a lot of money from her husband. Fucked her a few times because i was very horny and desperate.
She is surgerymaxxed, fat and has a bad personality. She wants to invite me for weekend trips or holidays. Ibiza or greece would be possible.
Still i would not be free to fuck girls or really enjoy my time. Thats the problem. Would you still take the offer?
Fat? I can't fuck fat girls. Ibiza or Greece aren't particularly attractive destinations but why not. If you like to travel, go since you said that you fuck everything.

So I wouldn't go with her, but maybe you should.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Corleone
Way too gone off tha drank I just hope I make it home

I said I’m still hooked on the prescription drugs I hope I’m gone

Watch watchu say on the internet cuz that shit get you wacked

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, andromeda, fogdart and 4 others
Fat? I can't fuck fat girls. Ibiza or Greece aren't particularly attractive destinations but why not. If you like to travel, go since you said that you fuck everything.

So I wouldn't go with her, but maybe you should.
If you cant fuck fat girls you are not looksmaxing enough.
Bro Ibiza is one of the best destinations on this planet. Also mykonos greece is the absolute nr1. place to be for people with money and success.

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Virgin at 29 😔 and Corleone
Bro Ibiza is one of the best destinations on this planet. Also mykonos greece is the absolute nr1. place to be for people with money and success.
I prefer to travel outside Europe anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19548
shes fat, old and ugly bro have some dignity

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and fogdart
Get her to pay you a weekly fee like 2k for being with her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Corleone
Are we talking private jet, 5 star hotel, and gucci regular rich? Or just modestly rich?

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1 and Corleone
I didn't see this. I can't fuck them because I don't find them attractive. I prefer fapping to fucking fat girls.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Virgin at 29 😔
Tell her it would be fun to have threesomes and orgies and invite other people there for a meet & fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
Are you profiting out of it? If shes not giving you cash, no point to fuck a wrinkly whale just for sight seeing

Bro ive paid fat ugly old women(but gotta have big boobs) for sex... i would definitely go ngl but i have very very very low standards(obviously)

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back