Is jaw fr law?

MarstonAlloy

MarstonAlloy

Trying to kill the ego
Is the jaw is law saying real or just a meme? I get so many different responses based on the person its insane

Looksmaxxing chart

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Yerico7, Acromegaly_Chad and 3 others
no one thing is law
everything matters, face most important of all
of the features on the face, the most important are the jaw and the eye area, good luck being unattractive if you have good eyes and a good jaw

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and MarstonAlloy
eye area>jaw>everything else

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EdwardCullen, EverythingMaxxer, fvolkek and 5 others
definetly one of the bigger ones

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
chin is law

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 9670, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
Good maxilla >>>>>>
maxilla is important but not that important. I have an above average maxilla but have no fat under my eyes making my eye area below average. I would be better looking with less forward growth but a better eye area imo.

• +1
maxilla is important but not that important. I have an above average maxilla but have no fat under my eyes making my eye area below average. I would be better looking with less forward growth but a better eye area imo.
people on this forum are fucking retarded when it comes to eyes

a good eye area is like 40% soft tissue 20% hair follices (lashes/brows) and 40% bone mass

you can also have shit maxilla projection but still have top tier orbitals (tom cruise)

robert pattinsons face is literally as flat as a pancake yet his eye shape is still above average because of reasonably straight lower lids, pct, ipd, coloring and eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen and MarstonAlloy
people on this forum are fucking retarded when it comes to eyes

a good eye area is like 40% soft tissue 20% hair follices (lashes/brows) and 40% bone mass

you can also have shit maxilla projection but still have top tier orbitals (tom cruise)

robert pattinsons face is literally as flat as a pancake yet his eye shape is still above average because of reasonably straight lower lids, pct, ipd, coloring and eyebrows
Robert pattinsoms maxilla is recessed but his zygos arent, his jaw is one of the best i have seen even better than gandy and o pry lmao. he has great eye area and great pheno and other features to make up for his maxilla. in my opinion hes 8 psl

Jaw and eyes saved me from inceldom.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and thecel
I'd rather have top tier eye area + average jaw than top tier jaw + average eye area

• +1