Is leanmaxxing cope ?

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
One month into leanmaxxing with starvation mode and I feel like shit everyday and dreaming of food. Is this shit worth it ? I'm like 15% bf rn

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yes it's cope as hell if you're not fat
You'll look like a thin cuck don't fall for those retarded threads made here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, AlexBrown84, datboijj and 2 others
Ye

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Yes it's cope as hell if you're not fat
You'll look like a thin cuck don't fall for those retarded threads made here
Then what makes a lean face ?

• Love it
are you skinny fat?

are you skinny fat?
PXL 20211129 1358462652

Idk , but I don't think so

• Love it
Anyone who says leanmax is cope should not give advice on this site ever again.

And no you don’t have to be fat for it work.

ON THE CONTRARY BIGGEST IMPROVEMENT FROM LEANMAX COMES IN THE FORM OF GOING FROM 20-25% BODYFAT TO 10-14%

Look at all the actors/models when they change bodyfat,it’s life changing.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
  • Love it
Anyone who says leanmax is cope should not give advice on this site ever again.

And no you don’t have to be fat for it work.

ON THE CONTRARY BIGGEST IMPROVEMENT FROM LEANMAX COMES IN THE FORM OF GOING FROM 20-25% BODYFAT TO 10-14%

Look at all the actors/models when they change bodyfat,it’s life changing.
Some guys here said to me : "google results after taking fat burning roids , like clenbuterol" . So i googled "clenbuterol" in web and saw many results and many shredded guys but their face almost never got a really noticeable improvement (maybe it's because they captured the whole body, and the facial differences melted because of camera distance ?)

• Love it
Depends on your skull, i was lean af but my bones suck so im back to chubby/bloated :Comfy:. Although i got lean from mental illness and not eating, i still eat bearly anything but i eat really shit foods

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Some guys here said to me : "google results after taking fat burning roids , like clenbuterol" . So i googled "clenbuterol" in web and saw many results and many shredded guys but their face almost never got a really noticeable improvement (maybe it's because they captured the whole body, and the facial differences melted because of camera distance ?)
As I said many people who go from 20-25 bodyfat to 10-14% change their looks a lot.if you are already 16 percent bodyfat lean or smth or will take other substances instead of diet and exercise that’s something I don’t know about.Why are you googling clenbuterol just search for leanmax transformations on looksmax or even reddit .Use the site’s search function,while most users don’t looksmax on this site anymore 2018/2019 users actually looksmaxed and posted a lot of transformations both their own and others’ from around the web.

Ngl I wish I joined here in 2018

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 5802 and Birdcell
Depends on your skull, i was lean af but my bones suck so im back to chubby/bloated :Comfy:. Although i got lean from mental illness and not eating, i still eat bearly anything but i eat really shit foods
I look like I have bones from side and bloated from front :feelswah:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Matthias8272
I look like I have bones from side and bloated from front :feelswah:
yea my side profile hard mogs compared to the front, overall im boneless with a narrow ass jaw

• So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell
yea my side profile hard mogs compared to the front, overall im boneless with a narrow ass jaw
Idk about the narrow jaw part , because while my jaw is wide and ramus/mandible is long , my chin is laughably short , couple this with short forehead and wide ass cheekbones , you get a chilidish bloatmaxxed face like mine :ogre:
Ok , nonetheless thx for the input g

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Matthias8272