is leanness a failo to high e women?

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
Do high e women think that cause theyre bigger in a sense (due to solely fat distribution and tits btw) they are too masculine for lean guys who heightmog them?

I’m only 59 kg (130 lbs)

• So Sad
Reactions: Willmogulater and 5.5psl
They don't like manlet but women genrally don't wanna weigh more then their boyfriend

No they like lean
Prefer it over bulky

They don't like manlet but women genrally don't wanna weigh more then their boyfriend
how do u know this btw? arent u a 25yo khhv?

tagging credible users

@Matthias8272 @Zer0/∞

• JFL
Reactions: Matthias8272
how do u know this btw? arent u a 25yo khhv?

tagging credible users

@Matthias8272 @Zer0/∞
Neither of them are credible and I am not 25.

You hear it from every women in irl and social media

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
if you dont heightmog, weightmog and framemog a foid, its over

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Debetro and Deleted member 23115
if you dont heightmog, weightmog and framemog a foid, its over
yea but what if a foid is legit overweight and weightmogs you due to that only. IS it really over if a overweight foid weightmogs some lean, somewhat muscular, fit guy slightly? Hypergamy is fked if women are hypergamous about weight.

Neither of them are credible and I am not 25.

You hear it from every women in irl and social media
they're more credible than u

zero has irl experience and matthias researches stuff about foids 24/7

They prefer you weigh much more than them with lean muscle. if she's 100-120 lb you better weigh at least 160 lb

• +1
They prefer you weigh much more than them with lean muscle. if she's 100-120 lb you better weigh at least 160 lb
arent overweight women uglier tho? why would they have higher standards? do u think an overweight woman would reject a guy who mogs her facially with a lean body despite him weighing slightly less?

arent overweight women uglier tho? why would they have higher standards? do u think an overweight woman would reject a guy who mogs her facially with a lean body despite him weighing slightly less?
Unlikely to get rejected if it's skinny chad. Other way around a lean guy is getting disgusted at her overweight body (unless very high T and could fuck like it's nothing)

• +1
Unlikely to get rejected if it's skinny chad. Other way around a lean guy is getting disgusted at her overweight body (unless very high T and could fuck like it's nothing)
by overweight i mean very slightly. if u look at us statistics, the average woman weighs 77kg (171 pounds) so lets say the average young woman is like 70? Most men arent disgusted by the average young female body. Would a 70kg LTB with sex appeal reject a 67kg lean and slightly muscular MTN?

by overweight i mean very slightly. if u look at us statistics, the average woman weighs 77kg (171 pounds) so lets say the average young woman is like 70? Most men arent disgusted by the average young female body. Would a 70kg LTB with sex appeal reject a 67kg lean and slightly muscular MTN?
niche appeal is definitely a thing some might prefer skinny some might prefer very bulky but generally a man is more attravtive when he weighs more even it's a decent amount of fat with muscle

• +1
they're more credible than u

zero has irl experience and matthias researches stuff about foids 24/7
Zero is the ugliest user know to man . He have no itl experience. And have more irl experience then matthias

• JFL
Zero is the ugliest user know to man . He have no itl experience. And have more irl experience then matthias
don't argue with him he tags people who have too much time on their hands like him

• +1
Reactions: thenewhebbe