Is lifting weights and being muscular COPE???

I have a 3 PSL friend who weightlifts and he has the dating life of a 4.5PSL man. I think lifting can give you a 1 PSL boost minimum in terms of dating. It doesn’t actually change your PSL but women do care about body. It’s also a sign of you being NT since most casual lifters are super NT sports brahs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Kingkellz
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kingkellz and Deleted member 9568
I have a 3 PSL friend who weightlifts and he has the dating life of a 4.5PSL man. I think lifting can give you a 1 PSL boost minimum in terms of dating. It doesn’t actually change your PSL but women do care about body. It’s also a sign of you being NT since most casual lifters are super NT sports brahs
Body is very important for short term hookups

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, AscendingHero, Kingkellz and 1 other person
@Kingkellz @Chintuck22 It amazes me how dudes here still complain about their options or lack of options when they haven’t even done the basics of looksmaxxing

Case Study: Take a look at this body builder Jesse James West. Average face with a great physique.

View attachment 1156992

Dude has the most normie face you can think of imaginable. And he’s probably the best example considering he has the least aesthetic face in the fitness community

Autists here would tell him to rope in his before photo cuz he’s 3.33727455 PSL :feelsuhh:

It’s over for this bug eyed potato face normie

6 PSL or nothing” blah blah blah

Yet his girlfriend looks like this

View attachment 1156996

Excuses excuses excuses. Everyone wants a “Stacy” but nobody wants to put in the work because this mystical chad is taking all muh women
Now he's with another Stacy named Claudia Walsh despite being below 6 feet and sub Chad face. People are too lazy to workout consistently so they'd rather cope in their basement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, tyronelite and AscendingHero
@Kingkellz @Chintuck22 It amazes me how dudes here still complain about their options or lack of options when they haven’t even done the basics of looksmaxxing

Case Study: Take a look at this body builder Jesse James West. Average face with a great physique.

View attachment 1156992

Dude has the most normie face you can think of imaginable. And he’s probably the best example considering he has the least aesthetic face in the fitness community

Autists here would tell him to rope in his before photo cuz he’s 3.33727455 PSL :feelsuhh:

It’s over for this bug eyed potato face normie

6 PSL or nothing” blah blah blah

Yet his girlfriend looks like this

View attachment 1156996

Excuses excuses excuses. Everyone wants a “Stacy” but nobody wants to put in the work because this mystical chad is taking all muh women
Mirin stacy😍😅😳

@tyronelite based based based giga based post. Thxs for this man.

I hoped this served as a wake-up call and a reality checkk to the forum and lurkers here, because it sure did for me.

Many here haven't even done the elementary basics like eat properly, groom, or even lean/gymaxx, yet they bit*ch around here all day, like the whiny cucks they are.

You reap what you sow, and this principle is so true.

Everyone here wants, a "Stacy", but what are u doing to achieve that. Have you worked on yourself, are you sociable? All this muh "chad gets this and that, it's OVAAAAA", but have you even opened your mouth to the damn girl.

People here need to keep it a buck with themselves, get off their lazy asses and be realistic, Cage at this forum and its standards too, but that's another point for another day

Anyways, enough for todays rant. Takeway is to stop wilth all this mythical chad fantasy and put in the work.

Keep Looksmaxxing buyos, @AscendingHero out
Obama mic drop gif legendary

@tyronelite @Kingkellz @Preston @Chadeep @StrangerDanger @fogdart @chadison

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 7419, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
Now he's with another Stacy named Claudia Walsh despite being below 6 feet and sub Chad face. People are too lazy to workout consistently so they'd rather cope in their basement.
He’s statusmaxxed tho. With his body, slightly above average face and status, he’s basically a chad because he’s white. Having a body like Jesse is a giga boost for whites.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 21620, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Mirin stacy😍😅😳

@tyronelite based based based giga based post. Thxs for this man.

I hoped this served as a wake-up call and a reality checkk to the forum and lurkers here, because it sure did for me.

Many here haven't even done the elementary basics like eat properly, groom, or even lean/gymaxx, yet they bit*ch around here all day, like the whiny cucks they are.

You reap what you sow, and this principle is so true.

Everyone here wants, a "Stacy", but what are u doing to achieve that. Have you worked on yourself, are you sociable? All this muh "chad gets this and that, it's OVAAAAA", but have you even opened your mouth to the damn girl.

People here need to keep it a buck with themselves, get off their lazy asses and be realistic, Cage at this forum and its standards too, but that's another point for another day

Anyways, enough for todays rant. Takeway is to stop wilth all this mythical chad fantasy and put in the work.

Keep Looksmaxxing buyos, @AscendingHero out
View attachment 1316881

@tyronelite @Kingkellz @Preston @Chadeep @StrangerDanger @fogdart @chadison
The results I've had from looksmaxxing are beyond what I could have possibly comprehended, especially being in college the last few weeks. I had girls approaching me, one slapped my ass, two others called me hot. Yet I'd be rated 4.5psl here. It's about crossing the looks threshold, fixing your harmony, rocking a niche style, and having good game. Everything matters. Granted, I did have a decent base to start with. But many users could ascend quite a bit more than what they think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, AscendingHero and Kingkellz
He’s statusmaxxed tho. With his body, slightly above average face and status, he’s basically a chad because he’s white. Having a body like Jesse is a giga boost for whites.
Yeah I wanna see how these dudes were dating before YouTube fame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Kingkellz