Is lighting extrmely imprtant?

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

A mew doll
Say if you have the ability to take a picture where you look good and in soem lightings look good but in harsh lighting you can see bad marks on your face will it hurt you that much

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

A mew doll
fras said:
Huh? So if harsh lighting makes you look worse it doesn't really matter

Ethereal

Ethereal

St. Chadriguez, King of latinos
Taking pictures outside will make imperfections on the face harder to see, like scars/blemishes

runescapeaddict1996

runescapeaddict1996

Zephir
YoungJohnnyDepp said:
Say if you have the ability to take a picture where you look good and in soem lightings look good but in harsh lighting you can see bad marks on your face will it hurt you that much
"Bad marks" have nothing to do with lighting or the shape of your face. Thats a skincare problem. In that case I would recommend you take isotreninoin, Clarvis, or accutane. And yes its gonna make you look worse. But when it comes to showing off the bones in your face lighting is just as important. You can't be using standard room lighting or else you won't be able to see the bones in your face. The best lighting is down lighting, fluorescent lighting, or bathroom lighting. Because it shows every minor detail that a normally lit room won't show.

Thompsonz

Thompsonz

Zephir
when i had red face i barely could see it when took pictures outside
when i took pics at home it was very promiment

but if you are leanmaxed and have no skin problems, lightning should not make much difference

Deleted member 3480

Deleted member 3480

Zephir
i only look good in pictures in the dark with flashlight day pictures i look bad asfuck:lul:

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
larsanova69 said:
i only look good in pictures in the dark with flashlight day pictures i look bad asfuck:lul:
Same here, for some reason it has to be in the dark and with flash otherwise i look like shit.

Deleted member 3480

Deleted member 3480

Zephir
sergeant blackpill said:
Same here, for some reason it has to be in the dark and with flash otherwise i look like shit.
My eyes are so small in daylight

Users who are viewing this thread