Is lighting extrmely imprtant?

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Say if you have the ability to take a picture where you look good and in soem lightings look good but in harsh lighting you can see bad marks on your face will it hurt you that much

Cope

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Sun light makes pictures way better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deusmaximus
Taking pictures outside will make imperfections on the face harder to see, like scars/blemishes

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Say if you have the ability to take a picture where you look good and in soem lightings look good but in harsh lighting you can see bad marks on your face will it hurt you that much
"Bad marks" have nothing to do with lighting or the shape of your face. Thats a skincare problem. In that case I would recommend you take isotreninoin, Clarvis, or accutane. And yes its gonna make you look worse. But when it comes to showing off the bones in your face lighting is just as important. You can't be using standard room lighting or else you won't be able to see the bones in your face. The best lighting is down lighting, fluorescent lighting, or bathroom lighting. Because it shows every minor detail that a normally lit room won't show.

when i had red face i barely could see it when took pictures outside
when i took pics at home it was very promiment

but if you are leanmaxed and have no skin problems, lightning should not make much difference

i only look good in pictures in the dark with flashlight day pictures i look bad asfuck:lul:

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
i only look good in pictures in the dark with flashlight day pictures i look bad asfuck:lul:
Same here, for some reason it has to be in the dark and with flash otherwise i look like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Lars