Is lip flip worth it?

B

Bloatedcelbag

Gold
How big a difference does it make? Does it help with very thin upper lip?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, notsocommonthumb and greycel
yes just search lip flip results

no, cope procedure

Not valid without and explanation
if you want to get rid of gummy smile and/or expose more upper lip vermillion, you need CCW lefort, not a lip flip since it doesn't actually address the problem, a camouflaging procedure is cope by definition

simply addressing that aspect will not increase your attractiveness significantly enough to make it worth it however cheap it is

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag and SidharthTheSlayer
if you want to get rid of gummy smile and/or expose more upper lip vermillion, you need CCW lefort, not a lip flip since it doesn't actually address the problem, a camouflaging procedure is cope by definition

simply addressing that aspect will not increase your attractiveness significantly enough to make it worth it however cheap it is
I dont have a recessed maxilla or a recessed mandible so that is out of the question lol what are you on about

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air and SidharthTheSlayer
Has anyone done this procedure?

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag
I dont have a recessed maxilla or a recessed mandible so that is out of the question lol what are you on about
🤢 you just have a gummy smile and/or no upper lip with 0 recession, says it with so much confidence too

Last edited:
🤢 you just have a gummy smile and no upper lip with 0 recession, says it with so much confidence too
Who tf said I have a gummy smile? Not a single mm of gummy smile. I have a thin upper lip, idiot

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Thx man. I am not far away from that guys lips before lip flip. Mine is a little thinner
Pm me , those were my results .
Ill tell u if u can benefit from it . You dont have to send me ur whole face just lip / mouth area.