Is living like a monk ideal?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
Not living in a monastery or being religious, but otherwise following the principles of a Buddhist monk

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, NZb6Air, High Cortisol Chad and 2 others
no cos you can’t play valorant

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, Gaygymmaxx, GlamourPursuer and 4 others
no cuz then youd be a fucking loser who never fucked pussy and also never says anything funny

yes

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and thugmaxxer2
Practicing meditation is the most important

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
No, they cope their whole life with a bunch of idiotic rules and values just to die like every other fucking animal in this planet, just do whatever you want to do don't live by a set of human imposed principles, ofc don't act like a nut job if you want to have a long life tho

No, they cope their whole life with a bunch of idiotic rules and values just to die like every other fucking animal in this planet, just do whatever you want to do don't live by a set of human imposed principles, ofc don't act like a nut job if you want to have a long life tho
My point is, is that simple lifestyle better? If we're talking about actual monks in monasteries, an advantage is they don't have to wageslave

no cuz then youd be a fucking loser who never fucked pussy and also never says anything funny
I am already an advocate for lifelong celibacy

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
My point is, is that simple lifestyle better? If we're talking about actual monks in monasteries, an advantage is they don't have to wageslave
That is a very subjective question, depends totally on you bud, would you like to meditate all day and live off nature?

you say niggerretardshit with so much confidence HOLY STINK

• +1
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
you say niggerretardshit with so much confidence HOLY STINK
So in your opinion it's better to just live by some maxillaless mongoloid fucks rules? You are a fucking nigger i hope your mother gets fucking raped

That is a very subjective question, depends totally on you bud, would you like to meditate all day and live off nature?
The question was meant to be subjective. To hear what people say

And idk, but I think it's much less stressful

The question was meant to be subjective. To hear what people say

And idk, but I think it's much less stressful
You only got one shot if you are seriously thinking about living like that so i wouldn't be asking in this forum come on bro use your fucking brain half this forum are indians and the other half is a bunch of autistic niggers

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
So in your opinion it's better to just live by some maxillaless mongoloid fucks rules?
Just fucking XD your insect IQ :lul: Buddha wasn't mongoloid and mongoloids don't have shit maxillas they have longer Vomers and the solid philosophical work proving that an ascetic life is the best life was german as if the phenotype of the author mattered, just go hang yourself you disgusting cockroach

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Imo you should meditate about this decision alone, you could probably read some books about philosophy or human nature but at the end you should strictly follow your instinct, think organically, hope the best for you buddy.

Just fucking XD your insect IQ :lul: Buddha wasn't mongoloid and mongoloids don't have shit maxillas they have longer Vomers and the solid philosophical work proving that an ascetic life is the best life was german as if the phenotype of the author mattered, just go hang yourself you disgusting cockroach
I DONT GIVE A FUCK YOU FUCKING NIGGER DNR KILL YOURSELF

about philosophy or human nature but at the end you should strictly follow your instinct, think organically
follow your own advice low iq faggot

You only got one shot if you are seriously thinking about living like that so i wouldn't be asking in this forum come on bro use your fucking brain half this forum are indians and the other half is a bunch of autistic niggers
Why are you taking it so literally?

I'm basically talking about anti consumerism, meditation, appreciating nature, celibacy etc vs how most people live. You can practice monk practices without actually being a monk

I don't believe in any religions

follow your own advice low iq faggot
Calling me a faggot while sucking chinese dick just end yourself oh my god your indian stink is oozing throw my phone just kill yourself you disgust me keep bathing in cow shit NIGGER

I am already an advocate for lifelong celibacy
why would u be an advocate for being lifelong genetic failure? i mean thats too defeatist bro, even for me.

not saying u should be a degenerate who has massive orgies and eats shit, but like, everyone wants to be loved.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
why would u be an advocate for being lifelong genetic failure? i mean thats too defeatist bro, even for me.

not saying u should be a degenerate who has massive orgies and eats shit, but like, everyone wants to be loved.
My reasons are beyond your understanding

One of them is the same reason monks are instructed to stay celibate

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
🤦‍♂️do what u feel the best without mych of side effects
Not living in a monastery or being religious, but otherwise following the principles of a Buddhist monk