Matt boomers index finger💀💀💀

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and thecel
ur low prenatal t for caring about stuff like this

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, FutureSlayer, Akhi and 3 others
biggest misconception there is is that high t=ogre looking, or that more t is always good.

Attachments

• 1701454879304.png
    1701454879304.png
    814.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ahdhwu123, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 51551 and 3 others
biggest misconception there is is that high t=ogre looking, or that more t is always good.
Yh, but still, the theory doesn't seem right

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
yes as a generalization women will have longer index fingers compared to the ring finger and men the inverse

a better indicator of prenatal T is the distance between your asshole and where your balls begin

but lol if you use this to prove that you are "higher T" than someone when their skull can crush yours like a can

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ahdhwu123, Deleted member 28774, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
cut your index finger off for 1000% Testosteron boost

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 28774, GuyFromSingapore and 3 others
It is, but the correlation coefficient is low and things like finger insertions can affect it. Things like your chin, browridge ect are much better predictions and so of course momoa, lundgren ect had high pren T even if some bullshit ratio doesn’t show it.

• +1
Reactions: jeetslayer and roligtvarre4
a better indicator of prenatal T is the distance between your asshole and where your balls begin
perineal distance is a set ratio depending on whether you come out with a penis or a vagina. Doesn't change depending on if the amounts of prenatal hormones are higher/smaller

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4
  • +1
perineal distance is a set ratio depending on whether you come out with a penis or a vagina. Doesn't change depending on if the amounts of prenatal hormones are higher/smaller
WRONG!

if that was true every male and female would have the same ratio on that body measurement with 0 variation, which has no precedent in any other part of the body.

try again blud

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, NoReedemingFeature and roligtvarre4
All those are more genetic than hormonal
Absolutely incorrect. Chin and Browridge are packed with AR receptors. This is why when you roid, those areas get bigger.

• +1
Absolutely incorrect. Chin and Browridge are packed with AR receptors. This is why when you roid, those areas get bigger.
Thats what i said, those greycels are stupid, dirty little negros

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and roligtvarre4
Obviously it depends on ar expression through test, but doesn't change the fact that there are many men who have no brow bone and women who's is large. It shows the genetic component is more important.

• +1
Obviously it depends on ar expression through test, but doesn't change the fact that there are many men who have no brow bone and women whose is large. It shows the genetic component is more important.
On average, men have much bigger chins and brow ridges compared to women due to higher level of androgens and Androgen related genes. It’s as simple as that. No point looking at extreme examples.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, DR. NICKGA and roligtvarre4
On average, men have much bigger chins and brow ridges compared to women due to higher level of androgens and Androgen related genes. It’s as simple as that. No point looking at extreme examples.
No point in looking at extremely examples? Take the fact that men on average have wider wrists, but I regularly see women who are a foot shorter than me and yet have half more wrist width than I do. These extreme examples are exactly what matters.

No point in looking at extremely examples? Take the fact that men on average have wider wrists, but I regularly see women who are a foot shorter than me and yet have half more wrist width than I do. These extreme examples are exactly what matters.
Just because you’re subhuman, doesn’t mean that the statistics or averages are faulty or don’t count. I have average sized wrists at around 7 inches and I haven’t seen many foids who wrist mog me. Perhaps your ones are just horribly small ?

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Just because you’re subhuman, doesn’t mean that the statistics or averages are faulty or don’t count. I have average sized wrists at around 7 inches and I haven’t seen many foids who wrist mog me. Perhaps your ones are just horribly small ?
They're like 6.8 inches but only around like 5cm when measured from the front which is the only real measurement people see. I'm not exaggerating when I say I commonly see ogre tier wrist widths on women. My brow ridge is also invisible by the way and again, it's common to see big brow bones on women. Maybe it's just because I live in a slavic shithole, I don't know.

They're like 6.8 inches but only around like 5cm when measured from the front which is the only real measurement people see. I'm not exaggerating when I say I commonly see ogre tier wrist widths on women. My brow ridge is also invisible by the way and again, it's common to see big brow bones on women. Maybe it's just because I live in a slavic shithole, I don't know.
Ahh if you’re Slavic untermensch that’s the case then. Also foids are more estrogenic so they could store more fat on their wrist.

Igor ( Vitruvian Physique has 6.8 inch wrists btw) perhaps you have no muscle.

Attachments

• 8B97E311-CF4B-4244-9A3D-AEB3376EA28F.jpeg
    8B97E311-CF4B-4244-9A3D-AEB3376EA28F.jpeg
    940.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Anybody can get good skull development, it’s more of a nurture issue than a genetics issue. Genetics is more for phenotype and soft features.