Is my CT scan quality ok?

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
I had a cbct and the guy said I moved slightly, but then said the scan looked fine. But they fucked up on the nose and paranasal region so there's nothing there. Although I can see soft tissue overlaid

Is this good enough quality for surgery planning?
IMG 20231024 204741
IMG 20231024 204554

I don't need to hear comments on my bones btw, just need to know if the quality looks fine

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32669
fuck happend to your checkbones 😭

Good width

• +1
Reactions: BrownEyesWD
How the fuck did you even get the 3d view? It doesn't fucking work on my computer

How the fuck did you even get the 3d view? It doesn't fucking work on my computer
They just sent me a zip file with an application called "Romexis_Viewer_Win" in the folder which I clicked on and then it just took me to this

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Have you consulted with a surgeon? Not too sure on the Midface but jaw looks very well projected.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
JFL, the app they gave me with their CD only gives me the standard cut scan view. Fucking jews.
If you pay for osirisx you can get 3D view rendered.

Have you consulted with a surgeon? Not too sure on the Midface but jaw looks very well projected.
Not yet, my nose is too long and big for my face though. Hopefully paranasal augmentation and rhino can fix that (not length) or I might need ccw or something

I had a cbct and the guy said I moved slightly, but then said the scan looked fine. But they fucked up on the nose and paranasal region so there's nothing there. Although I can see soft tissue overlaid

Is this good enough quality for surgery planning?
View attachment 2509477View attachment 2509478

I don't need to hear comments on my bones btw, just need to know if the quality looks fine
Did they say anything about the holes? I have holes near my zygos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back