Is my workout routine good ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
In chronological order

Monday : 1. neck excerises 2. Upper traps shrugs with dumbbell or trap bar 3. Bench press 4. deadlift 5. pushups 6.pullups 7. Abs 8. cardio

Tuesday: neck excerises 2. Upper traps shrugs with dumbbell or trap bar 3. Squat 4.side lateral raises 5. Bicep curls 6. pushups 7.abs 8.cardio

wednesday: rest day

Thursday: 1. neck excerises 2. Upper traps shrugs with dumbbell or trap bar 3. Bench press 4. deadlift 5. pushups 6.pullups 7. Abs 8. cardio

friday: 1.neck excerises 2. Upper traps shrugs with dumbbell or trap bar 3. Squat 4.side lateral raises 5. Bicep curls 6. pushups 7.abs 8.cardio

saturday: 1. Close grip bench press, 2.skullcrushers 3.overhead press

Sunday: Rest day

my goals are to make my neck, upper traps bigger and to achieve visible 6 pack abs and also have some muscle and build strength at the same time

is there anything i can improve or incorporate in my workout routine ?

should have hit shoulders for 4 time

I do not recommend training traps as this is a muscle where it is very easy and obvious to see irregularities when big. Also over training neck.
2FBF4CC5 4D7B 4A61 A06B 579C763C1A3F
826AA7E1 015C 4B21 AC56 91FD8EE64B05

as you can see on the left is Jeff seid one of the most aesthetics physics we have seen and on the right is someone with a good physic but over developed traps and a wide neck. The aperance of the big traps and neck get rid of his v shape stature and thus making it not as appealing for females.
and also judging by your routine you are overtraining your traps and neck. Muscles grow through repair from being damaged in the gym in the form of rest.
go to the bottom of this website and follow the 12 week plan. Take before and after pictures. I only recommend one neck excessive and that is the flat bench neck curl 3 sets for 30 reps (as the muscles in your neck are mainly type 2 fibers which respond to high reps low weight) 2 times a week MAX. Overtraining your neck is so dangerous so don’t go more than this. Also follow the upper/lower split. It will take time to see results if you are natural but trust me aesthetics is way better that just looking big around your head area. Also girls don’t like meat heads which is the look this plan will give you. This day in age gen z like men with masculine features and a toch of feminine such as nice glowing skin

Good start, as long as you're lifting. When you get more advanced, you will want to do muscle splits so every muscle can get proper intensity and recovery or at least give them 48 hr to recover before training again. At this intensity, you're fine though

do more neck

I do not recommend training traps as this is a muscle where it is very easy and obvious to see irregularities when big. Also over training neck.
View attachment 1629621View attachment 1629623
as you can see on the left is Jeff seid one of the most aesthetics physics we have seen and on the right is someone with a good physic but over developed traps and a wide neck. The aperance of the big traps and neck get rid of his v shape stature and thus making it not as appealing for females.
and also judging by your routine you are overtraining your traps and neck. Muscles grow through repair from being damaged in the gym in the form of rest.
go to the bottom of this website and follow the 12 week plan. Take before and after pictures. I only recommend one neck excessive and that is the flat bench neck curl 3 sets for 30 reps (as the muscles in your neck are mainly type 2 fibers which respond to high reps low weight) 2 times a week MAX. Overtraining your neck is so dangerous so don’t go more than this. Also follow the upper/lower split. It will take time to see results if you are natural but trust me aesthetics is way better that just looking big around your head area. Also girls don’t like meat heads which is the look this plan will give you. This day in age gen z like men with masculine features and a toch of feminine such as nice glowing skin
Right one is clavicle cel and frame cel. Its not his traps to big its his scalupa and clavicles not straight. Anyways agree about overtraining traps etc

Right one is clavicle cel and frame cel. Its not his traps to big its his scalupa and clavicles not straight. Anyways agree about overtraining traps etc
Appreciate it.
i would also like to add if you have small frame cell, your clavical region fuses after 21 so take a form of GHweather that be HGH or IGF1 - lr3 (igf1 - lr3 >>> igf1 as igf1 is not complete) or a GH releasing drug such as mk677 or ghrp

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
Appreciate it.
i would also like to add if you have small frame cell, your clavical region fuses after 21 so take a form of GHweather that be HGH or IGF1 - lr3 (igf1 - lr3 >>> igf1 as igf1 is not complete) or a GH releasing drug such as mk677 or ghrp
forgot to mention Aromasin (aromasin > any other ai as it binds permanently and only takes a week to be fully circulated around the body)