Is real estate maxxing legit?

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
Buy a house near a big college then rent it out to a bunch of people, you'll make your money back on the house and start getting passive income but the problem is it'll takes 15+ years for you to pay off what you bought the house for. That's passive income basically explained, it's not quick money but the house will pay itself off from rent from your tenants and you can start making money.

Let's say you have 3 rooms in the house, and you rent it for 600 a month on each room. That's 1800$ a month from your 3 tenants, and lets say you bought the house for 400k. 1800 a month is 21,600 a year. 400000 / 21600 = 18.5. Meaning it'll take about 19 years for you to pay off the house, after that it's all passive income.

This is very high IQ it just takes a while and you need patience. Why don't more ppl talk about this? You can obviously get a job on the side while you're doing this too

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
Of course I post a serious and high IQ thread and it's full of shitposts from retards

kys

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BPDexhead and Zygos4Life

Yup, this is legit. Have done this for 10 years. Obviously not a substitute for a solid career but very smart to do. All you really need is 10k
Similar to doing this and fixing it up and adding value then selling for more than you paid by at least 50k

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
There’s also buying a duplex with mortgage and being able to live for free plus a few hundred when u substract what u earn from rent with mortgage payments.

So overall, you live rent free, make some nice pocket money, and with time you will be the full owner of a property that you could sell for big money.

real estate is the most legit way of creating wealth and passive income just dont fall for those BS guru courses and read biggerpockets to learn more about real estate

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and chadpreetcel123
To answer your question yes real estate is legit. That, creating a profitable business or having a high income/high demand passive is one of the best ways to become a multi-millionaire in your lifetime
There are several ways/models to be profitable. Like @dasani water said you best off not spending tons on shit courses when you can learn everything online for free or through a book, and bigger pockets got awesome guides and recommended books. For starters with your interest, I recommend the books ”the book on rental property investing” ”building wealth one house at a time” and ”the abc’s of real estate investing”
Personally I do wholesaling and RE leads sales. I wish I had the credit like you I would have been in a better position with more leverage (my parents and student debt fucked me)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, chadpreetcel123 and Kingkellz
Renting to a demographic of people who don't give a fuck and will completely trash your place from partying forcing you to spend tons of money on repairs. Very high IQ.

just buy a house bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Deleted member 5180 and turkproducer
just give me half a million easy and i’ll do this lol

investing is only worth it if you have enough capital to make it worth while, real estate is a lot of money needed to be profitable however it’s pretty much guaranteed to work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
There’s also buying a duplex with mortgage and being able to live for free plus a few hundred when u substract what u earn from rent with mortgage payments.

So overall, you live rent free, make some nice pocket money, and with time you will be the full owner of a property that you could sell for big money.
dont even need to buy a duplex because i live rent free in your head