Is saying here that brown eyes are failo only on male and not on female fact backed up by something or psl autism?

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
I seen in ultimate female gods battle and few other instances people saying brown eyes only matter on male and are irrelevant on female. Like they are only failo on men.

Like it sounded like bullishit. To me it doesn't make sense. Good eye color should always mog. I mean darker eye color being less relevant on men would make more sense because of the dark triad.It's cope anyway.

But is it backed up by something or is it psl autism only?

• +1
Reactions: Kekee, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 11758

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 13994 and 1 other person
bc women arent meant to be "striking" and "colorful" to attract men. Meanwhile males need to. Males in the animal kingdom always more appealing visually

1200px-Pair_of_mandarin_ducks.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, volcelfatcel, Blackgymmax and 7 others
bc women arent meant to be "striking" and "colorful" to attract men. Meanwhile males need to. Males in the animal kingdom always more appealing visually

Interesting theory.

But can that be counted as any type of proof. Color thing is present in some of the animals. But that doesn't mean it is carried over to humans. Could be but as theory it's a stretch

Over for BrownEyecels.

it's not a failo, light eyes can be a halo, those don't mean the same thing.
Some girls like brown eyes, that's just a fact, coloring in general is subjective, the only objective thing is bones.
You can find a girl that loves blondes and despises brunettes, or the reverse, but good luck finding a girl who loves recessed jaws lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, Kekee and Deleted member 756
I really like brown eyed girls (Brown not black)
9f315b4ff0486c4e4b72b5b7cd2593ab

Isnt that opposite for humans tho females are way prettier

dont know but brown eyes look like shit

It's Giga PSL autism.

Light eyes halo you, but dark eyes don't failo you. They are neutral.

And usually only ethnic women put an emphasis on light eyes.

shit eyes still failo foids. Like, alot of shit failos foids, however we dont care cuz we fuck anything

eh, brown eyes still are an objective failo on women. Its just that it doesnt mater bc all women have infinite smv in a sexually dimorphic species. it literally doesnt matter what the fuck a woman looks like