Is schizomaxxing possible?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
I have given up on women because of height, and my general hatred for them and my mental disorders

So im wondering. Is it possible to develop schizophrenia as a way to cope with the starvation of a womans touch and love? Im already autistic, and i know autism and schizophernia go hand in hand. So i may be a good candidate for it.

Is just be schizo theory legit? :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Shade91
I have considered reality shifting to just imagine a world where i can be me but with the features i wish i had + the girl i want

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
I have considered reality shifting to just imagine a world where i can be me but with the features i wish i had + the girl i want
I would imagine a world where im completely NT and well liked, and tall

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
ObitoUchihaMaxx:love::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
That's what Obito Uchiha from naruto was trying to achieve. An alternate reality where everything is perfect and where there is no more pain. That's 1 of the reasons he's my favorite character

That's what Obito Uchiha from naruto was trying to achieve. An alternate reality where everything is perfect and where there is no more pain. That's 1 of the reasons he's my favorite character
Ok

Look up Tulpas.

I am an expert in schizomaxxing​

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 14978
With drugs yes. But results may vary.

Just be too autistic and drug yourself with your own mind theory.